Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does The Stalker Have A High Chance Of Spawning During This Halloween Mission, Or Am I Just Lucky?

(XBOX)Azuma

I mean this would kind of make sense, the Stalker has that whole Halloween-ish vibe to him. So far I've done this mission 6 times, and he's spawned 4 out of the 6 attempts. The funny part is he hasn't dropped a single blueprint yet, just mods :/

I know this thread is kind of random, I just find it interesting that the stalker is spawning more often during this mission (well at least for me he is).

Looks like you are just lucky. 

I did it a good five or so times and nothing.

Looks like you got lucky. Have been marked by him 2 times, yet no Stalker appeared.

Guess I am haha, I thought it had something to do with the Halloween mission but I guess not. I have like 15+ marks just sitting in my inbox, most were just from farming Vay Hek a bunch trying to get the chassis for Hydroid. It's funny because before I started playing the Halloween mission I've had the stalker probably spawn a total of 3 times for me, looks like my count is now up to 7 lol.

Edited by (XB1)Guardian Azrael

I have been marked for 7 months. Today. I start a war against him.

I was leveling my mk1 paris (mastery rank 14 just so btw) it was at level 9 and I was soloing a dark sector infested defense. I had a vauban.

At wave 4 guess who pops up? At first I thought it was new loka again....

Then Stalker pops up and kicks my &#!...

Is this just a coincidence or...

I have been marked for 7 months. Today. I start a war against him.

I was leveling my mk1 paris (mastery rank 14 just so btw) it was at level 9 and I was soloing a dark sector infested defense. I had a vauban.

At wave 4 guess who pops up? At first I thought it was new loka again....

Then Stalker pops up and kicks my @$$...

Is this just a coincidence or...

I-know-that-feel-bro-blank.jpg

I've been playing for over a year and i still don't have the Despairs 

And every time he appeared it was when i was leveling a low level...damn you Stalker T_T