Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Storage Lockers

Sir_Caleb

Well now don't I just feel stupid...

Actually no, I see this too.  Most of the unlocked grineer lockers I find are like that too, with the mixture of red and green.  (Keep in mind I don't have a Kubrow nor do I have Master thief, and this is during solo play.)

Though if I were to do an invasion mission, the grineer lockers appear like they should, with green denoting that they can be opened.

Actually no, I see this too.  Most of the unlocked grineer lockers I find are like that too, with the mixture of red and green.  (Keep in mind I don't have a Kubrow nor do I have Master thief, and this is during solo play.)

Though if I were to do an invasion mission, the grineer lockers appear like they should, with green denoting that they can be opened.

Now I don't feel completely stupid, thank you. I saw them on a survival mission.

Yeah even if it was a Kubrow or Master Thief that did it, it's not supposed to look that way anyway.

I bring my Kubrow to certain void missions, and the lights don't suddenly become festive like that when my Kubrow opens one. It goes from straight red to straight green. So what you saw on the Grineer maps is indeed a bug.

A very small bug, but a bug nonetheless. And you're not stupid for noticing.

Edited by SoulEchelon