Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quality Of Life - Sound Out Of Game.

TisEric

Can we please have an option to mute the game outside its window?

If i want to take a short break i alt tab but still have to hear the never ending Ordis/Lotus/Alerts/Ambiance sounds.

Its been like forever and no one cared enough to implement this yet.

Also might as well make an option to mute only non important sound ques while window is not in focus.

Only alerts or Event dialogue may be heard.

That be nice , ty.

You can download the warframe alert informer and close the game after that completely if you wanna make a break and not miss any alerts ... i do this all the time and i get a full screen back to do other things

i know its hardly a work around but i havent found an easy solution ... its actually tiresome to relog into the game every time a "special alert" comes by

Edited by Severuslanskerr

You can download the warframe alert informer and close the game after that completely if you wanna make a break and not miss any alerts ... i do this all the time and i get a full screen back to do other things

i know its hardly a work around but i havent found an easy solution ... its actually tiresome to relog into the game every time a "special alert" comes by

This is what quality of life refers to.

I already have the desktop app and it bothers me to no end relogging 10 times a day.

Sometime the game even refuses to load for no reason.... its a lot of back and forth just to be in the loop.

I don't want to mute the in game volume by hand , i did that once and it just ended up with me listening to music all the time rather than in game music. That leads to major lack of caring on my part , i only listen to music while i play if i want to zone out for farming.

Edited by TisEric

I do not play PC, but I know the frustration you are talking about. I walk away with my headset on to do something else, can't mute sound from my headset, and need to listen to it.

("Devoid, take your headset off?" "But... lazy" "...")

Okay, maybe I don't have a valid reason to agree, but I certainly agree.

Moved to a more appropriate section.

open up your computer's volume mixer and mute warframe. simple. 

PJJCOwk.png

Great, all i need to do is repeat this process of manually leaving the game window , opening up my mixer , muting warframe , closing the mixer and then actually doing what i wanted to from the start. Then i need to reopen the mixer, unmute the game , close mixer , click back into the game to continue.

Instead of the game doing this for me like the billion other games that i have.

All the Sense.

I alt tab multiple times per play session. Ain't nobody got time for dat. 

Edited by TisEric