Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Please I Beg You Help The Players

Shadowkid196

DE, I love the new Archwing missions, and as you and the community already know, Uranus Interception is just hell. Now I know some of you are going to say "Get good, I can solo it." Well so can I, but sometimes enough is enough. It gets annoying when you make it to round 4 with a couple of % left and then what happens, an enemy just one shots you. I'm talking the Ogmas and the others that shoot 3 heat seeking missiles that each can take out about 450 shields and/or health. When you don't see where they are coming from it's REALLY ANNOYING. I've gotten to wave 4 and guess what my reward was? A void key. That's fine but when you get void key after void key, and/or crash it gets VERY IRRITATING. 

I've gotten Elytron Systems blueprint ONLY TO HAVE IT GLITCH AND MAKE ME "NOT EXTRACT" when I clearly hit extract and it stated: "Returning to main menu in 8" That screen closed and I was on round 5 not even able to move. I died and had no revives.. so I failed the mission with nothing. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. 

DnISg1O.jpg

9vuYjAB.jpg

Here I don't have the item I have "extracted and claimed" for even though the game told me I did.

YmWQVo7.jpg

Another match I got to round 4, and guess what? T4 Defense. Getting fed up with this, why? Because either I don't get a part, or I get invisibly one shotted by the "heavy missiles"

fBqOsax.jpg

EDIT: Me not having the item

Foundry:

ozXqw4v.jpg

FrBTVFT.jpg

Inventory:

hHrr3V4.jpg

For my load-out I have Rhino Prime + Vanguard, and the 7 mods that work in conjunction with Archwing. All maxed except Vitality and Redirection which are at 2 from the top. 

What I want DE to consider at least, is make the enemies a little slower, (THEY SEEM TO CATCH UP EVERY DANG TIME) OR make the damage a little less (make the enemies "heavy missiles" NOT DEAL 1/3 PER MISSILE WHEN THEY FIRE 3+ AT YOU PER ENEMY.) 

Thank you for the update DE, I really do appreciate it, but can you please check this out? I have contacted support about my missing items (I've contacted them multiple times this last week about missing items, no response yet. I am patient however.) and I hope for more amazing things in this amazing game! Thank you!

TL;DR: All I want is for the enemies to be less lethal than they are now. I can do this, but with all the bugs and crashes, getting the Elytron just seems to be a waste of time. I can wait, but seriously I feel this game mode's difficulty should have been lowered within the last 9 hotfixes. The Limbo Interception is MUCH easier than this.

EDIT: Just cleaning things up a bit & added me not having the actual blueprint in my inventory or foundry.

Edited by Shadowkid196

its a BP, you have to build the part

have you built the elytron part?

^this^ 

have you checked this yet? you may actually have it

Yeah I've checked. Nothing. Not even in my "Inventory tab"

Foundry:

ozXqw4v.jpg

FrBTVFT.jpg

Inventory:

hHrr3V4.jpg

EDIT: Added spoilers so it's easier to look at/read.

Edited by Shadowkid196

hes clearly in the archwing tab so if he had it, it SHOULD show up there..

however there is a glitch in my foundry where archwing parts dont show up when i click the archwing tab, just to be sure did you go through the whole foundry?

^ archwing tab, like right there in the foundry