The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

My Pc Restarts Everytime I Play Warframe

koolboi22

Hi, so after U15 and some hotfixes. My pc always restarts when playing warframe. Can"t even play warframe for like 10mins before it restarts my pc.  I've checked everything so from my pc hardware to software, i've even played shadow of morder on high and its a pretty graphic intensive game and it doesnt even restart my pc. So im pretty sure its not my pc and i even did sfc/ scannow and nothing.

The only thing I can think of is to mention my own problems with my computer restarting with warframe from a month ago. In my case, I had plugged it into a UPS, which is an uninterruptible power supply, or just a big battery backup for computers and stuff. As it turned out, the UPS I was using was rated to a lower maximum wattage than what my computer's power supply could pull, so if I was doing something particularly intensive, in this case, playing warframe, the UPS tripped its surge protector, which made my PC reboot. So the thing I was using to prevent losing data from my computer restarting was the thing causing my computer to restart. :I

I'm not sure your problem is caused by the same thing mine was, seeing as you can play shadows of mordor won't cause it, but I feel like I should mention my own experience anyway.

• 2 weeks later...