The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Causal Social(Voice Com) Alliance (50+Clans)

Dextral

Hey,

Ambush gaming is a social alliance with no goals for solar rails just to have fun and play with a group of fun people. theres no requirement anymore in size of clans only that you want to use voice coms! (we use gamevox, similar to teamspeak or raid call) we tend to have between 12-25 people on voice at peak hours (6pm-1am UK time) this is majority of my clan as its not been a requirement for the alliance Until now,

emblem: Dn1ITt6.png?1

But anyways about us. theres currently 50+ clans in the alliance with a total of about 1700 members total so theres aways alot of people on, however if you join us on voice coms chances are you will forget this tab exists as you will just find your self playing with the cool people you meet on the coms.

we also have a group that usually does leaderboard runs so if you want to know how to do 2 hours long t4 survival this is the place to be

If you want in message me on here, post on the forum or try and message me in game (dextral)

Edited by Dextral

I am the warlord of a clan called Frames of solitude (FoS) with 38 active members, growing each week (I kick inactive users). I have a strong group of players I run with heaps so they would be happy to join the leaderboard runs. We are also casual, and I have a TS server that I can contribute to communication. An invite would be awesome. =)

Hey,

I've popped you a alliance request. we would be happy to have you on the long T4 leaderboard runs, talk to me, texa, Thor or jackpaladin as we are usually the ones that gets the organised as in whos joining the run. sadly we dont use teamspeak :( we use gamevox and to many of us use it already to change over, to much hassel so if you wanna get in some games with us you will need to join us on our server, the message of the day tells you how to join as well :)

The alliance request should be in your ingame mail.
Cya round bud! Message me if you have any questions

Dex