Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Master Of Mustache Pick-Up Lines!

[DE]Megan

It took me forever to get this post as the forums said I wasn't signed in and when I clicked login it said I was already signed in. Finally after trying over and over I just signed out and signed back in. That aside I made this when I thought of my girlfriend Amber who I love so dearly. <3

4OEM3H6.jpg?1

Please note that Amber is her real name and I don't think she has a Warframe account.

i can't screenshot :( i don't have warframe on steam and i have already tried the "Prt Scr" and it diden't work. also somthing like Windose + Prt Scr it kinda worked but when i went into my files it was all Black. then i have also tried Alt + Prt Scr.

PLZ help :(

Try changing in the options, under the display tab to "fullscreen borderless" as opposed to full screen

i can't screenshot :( i don't have warframe on steam and i have already tried the "Prt Scr" and it diden't work. also somthing like Windose + Prt Scr it kinda worked but when i went into my files it was all Black. then i have also tried Alt + Prt Scr.

PLZ help :(

you should be able to just screenshot with f6 or something (check controls and stuff), and it'll be saved to a "Warframe" folder in your Pictures.