Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Maps should be much much darker + nightvision

DiBBz

so i got a idea that it would be awesome of more sneaking and spy where invovled alot more in the game/map , so lets say we hae a deserted ship or what not , no power what so ever that unclueds no backup power , so ship is totaly dark and the only way to see if to use a some sort of nightvision or even better Sonar/thermal vision , this could make for a more heart pumping mission ,

the map could be tailored around many things , recover this artifact or what now or maybe youre going on a tenno ship to rescue one of your own and hes the only one left off course infected could come into play in this or any factions tbh

so its easy for you to see , they can have glowing red eyes or something so its somewhat easy to spot them in pure darkerness (not pitch black black darkness ) , so infected could have a glowing red center inside there stomach or something like that , and other factions the lights on there armor can be brighten up so it gives more of a chance to spot them

now these things i feel can be unlocked or crafted dueing the first planet missions however you only get nightvision if you want thermal or sonar vision you will have to say lets go to urunas or mars or what not to get them and build them

or it could just be a simple buying mechanic , nightvision costs 15k , thermal 35k , sonar , 100k

keep in mind sonar will be able to map out the area in a bright white outline so you can see more effective wher you are going and you can see the areas / hallways threw other walls

so sonar is something like prototype 2 hunter mode

idea is good but some maps MUST be lighter...or in open space or at land...

green grass sunshine etc.

Now its too dark. Not really good

since when is darkness never good in a co-op stealth/hack and slash/shoot-em-up TPS , nah i think darkness is needed in this

since when is darkness never good in a co-op stealth/hack and slash/shoot-em-up TPS , nah i think darkness is needed in this

its not about cooperative mode...or stealth. u can hide at light map too (environment objects).

But first offer - make new (or change old) maps in dark way. But what for ? Now this game consist of darkness. but its not a horror...its sci fi. planting at lands is one of the most important things.

Stealth, dark maps - good and cool. But now its a lot of this.

its not about cooperative mode...or stealth. u can hide at light map too (environment objects).

But first offer - make new (or change old) maps in dark way. But what for ? Now this game consist of darkness. but its not a horror...its sci fi. planting at lands is one of the most important things.

Stealth, dark maps - good and cool. But now its a lot of this.

face palm so much youre not getting what im meaning i might want to read the hole thing again i never said make every make darker i asid make some maps darker you know when you click on a mission there is what a 25% or 35% chance of you getting a stealth pure dark mission

Ok ok not all. just a few...but its anyway - no.

First of all i guess need make a light maps...and then will be good ur idea.

why are you still going on about these light maps , also no one said they where going to put in environment like maps , so it would be as good as a time as ever to start planning on these and implement darker mission in the near future

It would be nice to have a map that actually is pitch black which is what I kind of think should happen when you destroy the reactor. Navigating in the dark with only your flashlight to guide you could make for some fun times I could imagine. I can't say I'm a fan of stealth maps being in the game though.

nah not the reactor cause everyone knows when on a space ship it always have a backup-power reactor hence why you get all those little lights , also the game does have stealth you know just that its totaly crap and not to also say its usless