The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking To Join Clan Which Is Always In Solar Rail Dark Sector War

Slender-man

Hi,

I am really tired of grinding and leveling and doing the same thing over and over. I see a lot of big clan and alliance engaging in solar rail deployment for dark sector area. I want to be a part of it. I am active and I want to Fight. Can someone tell me the name or list of clans that suit my interest? 

I am really tired of grinding and leveling and doing the same thing over and over. 

That's exactly what you're asking to do, though.

Literally the only thing these alliances do is run the exact same mission over and over for little to no reward. There's no depth to it at all.

Just look at the Dark Sectors. The ones that are occupied are the alliances/clans you're looking for.

^this^

just make sure to look into their rules and stuff because some of them might be a little uptight about certain things trust me iv'e seen and know people who have been in these groups so just look into them to make sure they meet your standards

Literally the only thing these alliances do is run the exact same mission over and over for little to no reward. There's no depth to it at all.

the battle can be very fun though :D i love doing Solar rail conflicts because of how it's way more fair then conclave and duel room pvp. it's also fun to do PvP with objectives.

At least i won't be alone i guess and i assume there would be more excitement than looking for rubedo

the battle can be very fun though :D i love doing Solar rail conflicts because of how it's way more fair then conclave and duel room pvp. it's also fun to do PvP with objectives.

you make it sound really fun....  i wish i could join a clan like yours T.T