Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ressurecting My Seer Wraith/prime Idea On An Actual Half-Baked Event Idea (Or For A Brand New Corpus Hybrid Weapon Like The Seer):d

OverlordMcGeek

yo guys its me Ms. Yoloswaggerliciousexpialidopeciousness

keeping this ubber simple:

we have seer,

syndicates try to buff it as a present for us,

its orokin tech so they cannot control the technology that they tried to manipulate

it goes wrong(the buffing of the seer),

the seer wraith(prime component is coming) has been delivered to us/you since we might know how to not make it go nuclear.

Here's the kicker. and i apolagize for the ubber simple misleading in the begining if it gets that way:

the instability of the manipulated orokin tech makes the liset not so stealthy, because everyone can now see the Liset on their radar screens.

so now we HAVE to fix it cuz the grineer and corpus know were we are all the time.

the jist of it is we get email from lotus/syndicate(or whatever) saying, they be coming so go ahead its over. then ordis becomes useful and tell us what specific orokin tech was used by vor, to make the hybrid that is the seer.

we go into void and have to find treasure rooms(YES OMG I MADE THE TREASURE ROOMS USEFUL!!!!!) each time there is a 1 in 5 chance to find pieces of "fractured orokin tech" and there are 3 seperate pieces:

Quest parts:

Seer wraith/prime bp-given to us by ordis to make the seer stable.

Seer(corrupted)-given in email by lotus/syndicates

Orokin Treasure Room Parts(what needs to be acquired):

Chassis-using miter "logic" here

Energy Stabilizer-to fix the void resonance that is making the Liset not so stealthy

Link-using akbronco "logic" here(to bind the technologies together[post wraith buff])

seer wraith is in foundry(we been hiding out near/at the void to escape the fleet/s)

blueprint given by ordis to stabilize the seer is there

peices of "fractured orokin tech" are gathered(Chassis, stabilizer, link)

will require a forma cuz: This shape-altering component is fundamental to Orokin construction.

and because of tiberon logic

so "broken"seer wraith is "fixed" in foundry with the "fraactured orokin tech"

yadayada ∞ time later (up to DE to see how long to "craft" it)

viola!!!!!!!

the seer with the attempted wraith buffing is no longer unstable/unusable

AND yes! AAAAANNNNND!!! it has fully refurbished orokin tech.

not some crappy cheap knock off from vor to use orokin tech for his hybrid(although it does work and isn't unstable...shut up logic from my brain don't crush my dreams!!!!), keeps the wraith buff attempt AND the prime component! OMG HOW DID I DO IT????

P.S. Did i mention that my idea makes it have not only the mandatory status buff of primes but it magically(space magic™[seriously DE trademark this $#*(@!], [sidenote for moderators, people like me do talk like this but if you feel like its innapropriate just remove this part then don't close the whole thread]) It gets a crit chance!!!

HELL YEAH IT GETS A CRIT CHANCE!!!

I'll say it again:

IT GETS A CRIT CHANCE!

with the even damage buff of all 3 statuses(puncture, impact, slash)

wraith logic buffing

the obligatory status upgrade and a sleek wraith decal with shiny goldness of prime!

and why not while im on it: why not make it hitscan rather than a seriously weird travel time it gots now...

TL;DR Read, its good for you

discuss! your overlord commands the!

Edited by OverlordMcGeek

That was incredibly difficult to read, and could have been considerably more concise.

Problem is, Wraith weapons are Grineer trophy weapons, never something we ourselves take a part in the creation of (as Tenno). We'd be better off attempting to return the Seer to it's original Prime state, whatever that may be, as the Seer is one of that crazy uncle Vor's experimentation with all things orokin.

the "error manipulating orokin tech need to stabilize" sounds interesting but the flaw is not everyone has a Seer, in fact even those who do have it like me hardly use it anymore, so they would have to make a "get a Seer" mini event or something an making a reward of something already avaliable doesn't sound so good... unless they get a tactical alert

the "error manipulating orokin tech need to stabilize" sounds interesting but the flaw is not everyone has a Seer, in fact even those who do have it like me hardly use it anymore, so they would have to make a "get a Seer" mini event or something an making a reward of something already avaliable doesn't sound so good... unless they get a tactical alert

it would make a mini quest that makes the treasure rooms more useful to at least some degree. plus it would more powerful than the lex

That was incredibly difficult to read, and could have been considerably more concise.

Problem is, Wraith weapons are Grineer trophy weapons, never something we ourselves take a part in the creation of (as Tenno). We'd be better off attempting to return the Seer to it's original Prime state, whatever that may be, as the Seer is one of that crazy uncle Vor's experimentation with all things orokin.

there is no original prime state since it was just a mix of a grineer pistol with orokin scraps as it is depicted to us.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...