Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Kubrow?

ZechsX18999

Raksa was my first and, so far, my favorite kubrow. I have a Huras and some Sunikas (trying to get a Sahasa), but my trusty Raksa saved my ninja butt so many times that I lost count, especially in high level missions.

They've pretty good shield themselves, able to survive without the need of thousands of maxed mods and save my hide. Howl is a very good Terrify if they use it at the right time. If they don't, well, they tried! I don't get mad when the enemies starts running away even if I don't want them to. I have ranged weapons for that. My Raksa isn't potato'd nor forma'd and he is very good.

I actually liked Sunika. Sure, they may be more useful in capture, but their attacks still cause a good damage. Huras is also very good. While their stealth ability isn't always useful, it can get pretty handy to revive fallen team mates or just escape from large crowds (if they stop headbutting everything...). Besides, my Huras is the only kubrow of mine that's tall and fat. He's like an adorable bear to me and I wish I could cuddle with him, while my other kubrows are either huge but skinny as if they suffer from anorexia or as small as a toy dog. Still cute, but nothing beats my good ol' bear.

I just find it hilarious how one of my Sunikas is small and skinny, but she grows whenever she attacks the enemies. Hell, even my other tall Sunika grows! What's up with that?

The  best kubrow depends on the frame, your playstyle, and the mission being run.

For my valkyr and rhino I like sunikas.  I'm running and gunning so much stopping for a kubrow that is digging up something is more of a hassle than a help.

For defense missions, while using frost raksa and sahasas are equally good for different reasons.

I don't do much for stealth missions, so huras kubrows don't have much utility for me.

TBH though, most of the time what breed I use makes no difference because I outgear most missions.  I can take any breed, and win with ease.

Really want a huras. Shade was my first sentinel and so I want the kubrow counterpart.

Apart from that raksa can replenish your shields more actively than the sentinel gaurdian ability can, and that becomes super useful when lofe support runs out at survival. And for howl, well, let's just say I never leave home without it after I ran a high level infested defense and survived.