Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Kubrow?

ZechsX18999

It's a little late, but I'd like to know what everyone thinks the best type of Kubrow is.

So far, I've gotten down this summary:

Huras: Good Kubrow because both of it's skills are useful. The invisibility can last a long time and help in escapes, reviving someone, and/or dealing damage safely with a caster frame.

Raska: Useful as a tanky Kubrow because it can replenish shields even when shields are not empty. Howl is more annoying than useful because it causes enemies to flee when you don't want them to flee. 

Sahasa: The BEST Kubrow because both of it's skills are useful. Dig is extremely useful in many situations.

Sunika: Worst Kubrow because Unleashed only works on some bosses and capture targets. Only useful in Capture missions, which are easy enough already. 

Edited by ZechsX18999

Personally I love using my Sahasa Kubrow, this way I can use more damage-focused mods instead of ammo-oriented ones, because I don't have to worry about having nothing to shoot with. Between fights, I just wait few sec for a dig - and besides that, I also get replenished energy and/or health.

Also, when you start a mission, your Kubrow will start digging even while entrance animation is playing, this way you have extra 50-75 energy to begin with ;)

Edited by Roxorium

I think every KuBro has its merits, but Sahasa so far is the best one in my eyes...

Sunika may be useful while leveling Frames and being marked... If it can take down the Stalker while you're on a level 1 - 10 frame, seriously that would be one blessing of an insurance.

Raksa speaks of himself very well... Shield replenish and CC ability? Pretty good as long he can time it well...

Huras is the one which says the least to me... If I want to go stealth, I have frames to do it better...

But Sahasa can be useful in a number of ways... Exceptional during defenses, able to do some good damage, it may even turn useful when he digs up some LS during these 'quiet' moments between waves in Survival...

Sahasa: Decent Kubrow because both of it's skills are useful, however, it can only dig when there are no enemies around.

FALSE. Sahasa kubrows can perfectly well dig while you have a ton of enemies around. My favourite breed is Sahasa because they're the toughest kubrow, you NEVER run out of energy/ammo/life with them, they can "pacify" targets like the hunter breed. Basically they're everything you need on the battlefield. Sahasa FTW.

Sahasa Kubrow master race

Damn right.

Edited by Marthrym

(1)People : Sahasha is Too weak, it's worst Kubrow ever.

(1)People : LOLOLOLOLOL ( I'm So Lucky I don't have this Kubrow :P )

DE : ORlly? *Buff*

(1)People : Sahasha is My Best Kubrow :D

(2)People : OMG SO OP PLZ NERFZ :( [GIMME THE KUBROW I WANNN IT]

Sahasha Is The Best Kubrow In My Opnion

What Happened when I don't have energy?

He/She give it everytime dig is activated (Around 50-75 Energy.)

And also Ammo Rifle Shotgun Sniper and sometimes Pistol.

Sahasha also Give Health Orb too, sometimes it's useful sometimes it's unhelpful(Bad Luck)

Let see what'll happen next with this kubrow.

Edited by Hacker.Nova

(1)People : Sahasha is Too weak, it's worst Kubrow ever.

(1)People : LOLOLOLOLOL ( I'm So Lucky I don't have this Kubrow :P )

DE : ORlly? *Buff*

(1)People : Sahasha is My Best Kubrow :D

(2)People : OMG SO OP PLZ NERFZ :( [GIMME THE KUBROW I WANNN IT]

Sahasha Is The Best Kubrow In My Opnion

What Happened when I don't have energy?

He/She give it everytime dig is activated (Around 50-75 Energy.)

And also Ammo Rifle Shotgun Sniper and sometimes Pistol.

Sahasha also Give Health Orb too, sometimes it's useful sometimes it's unhelpful(Bad Luck)

Let see what'll happen next with this kubrow.

Actually what your Sahasa digs up depends on what you need at the time. Which makes it even better. Low on health? You'll get health orbs EVERY time up to a certain % of health, then mixed with energy orbs. If you have less than about 75% energy, you'll ALWAYS get energy orbs, 2 or 3 randomly. Same for ammo, you get what you need.^^

How anyone could ever think Sahasa isn't the best kubrow is beyond me.

I've only had a Sahasa and Raska, but i'd probably side with Sahasa. Might be because it was my first Kuburow and I have that sentimental attachment to them. But I've not tried the other types yet, so that could change in time :)

Luckly health, energy and ammo isn't a problem but it's a nice little boost. Plus my mates like it when she digs up stuff and they happen to need energy or something.

But yeah Carrier is pretty awesome, got him as well =D

Edited by (PS4)theloner255

It might have been a coincidence but my new Sunika specifically tackled and knocked over ancients during some defense missions today.I have to keep an eye on that but if it should really count them as vip it would make it very useful.

Edited by Hatzeputt

I'm gonna have to place my vote on Huras.

Sure Sahasa has its uses, but if you're using an already ammo efficient weapon and a frame that doesn't chug energy drinks it's not as effective. The Huras' dash can take out 5+ enemies at once. On top of that its stealth allows it to prevent sneak attacks. Incredibly handy when you walk into a door, right into a heavy gunners face and it stealths you immediately so the gunner just flat out ignores you while you get back up.

It's also handy to res teammates with.

Also, as weird as it may be, I actually LIKE its lack of finisher attack. The finisher takes so long to cast normally, and since the change relatively recently enemies are able to fight it off not only negating any damage that the kubrow could have dealt with the finisher but also leaving the kubrow vulnerable for a few seconds. The dash attack is a really good replacement since enemies rarely move quickly enough to dodge it, and it can penetrate through multiple targets.

...Also yes, I think we can agree Sunika is relatively useless compared to the others. Raksa gives you free shields, Sahasa free loot and Huras free stealth, while all the Sunika does is pin down a very selective pool of enemies.

It's sad too since it's supposed to be the combat based Kubrow yet is probably the worst Kubrow at combat now that enemies can fight off Kubrow finishers.

Edited by Acaelus

My trusty Huras works wonders for me (I like playing squishy frames). He kan give me some room to breathe, and he takes down lv 40+ heavies.

I used to take him out every day but the kubrow's cooldown and their constant noise makes it very appealing to keep them in stasis :(.

Edited by AnonymousArmadillo