Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Booster Pause Buttons!

(PSN)Filthy113

Please DE give us the option to have a pause button for these boosters, Then I wont feel like I've wasted all that money on the prime access packs. Plus being on PS4 we have such a long period between updates it would be nice to have it. I know PC and XBOX I'm sure would like this as well but I've said it once and million times over I'm at that brick wall point and playing the game currently is boring so please hear our plea's for this ASAP!!

I have 100 plus days wasting away on my affinity booster and credit booster.  

Should be in the general feedback section.

Anyway, I would like this. As I just got the prime access pack but a majority of hours I have are going to waste from lack of anything to level up, and being away at work and college. I would like boosters to just be active only while you were online, but I could see the drawbacks to that.

Non-stop boosters are a marketing strategy to motivate you to play more hours and hopefully spend more.

If you have a job, get adequate amounts of sleep, and have some semblance of a social/family life you are getting roughly 15% worth out of your total booster time/purchase. (This is an average estimate of course, not accounting for vacations, emergencies, and real life situations that drive the percentage down even further)

Perspective: Slap down a 100 dollars for 100 minutes with your favorite super model (starting NOW!!) but she is 85 minutes away by car. You get 15 min with her. 15 dollars worth for your one hundred spent. (I realize the analogy breaks down for "Quick-Draw McGraws" lol )

Would LOVE to see boosters offered in smaller increments, 10p for 6 hours for example. For those who buy Prime Access not a "pause" but a comparable stockpile of these smaller type boosters to use at their discretion.

Highly doubtful this will happen though. 24-hour bonuses that decrease regardless of actual playing time seem to be a money generating staple of many games nowadays.

Edited by (PS4)PoeticProdigal

No, that would be a pretty dumb financial decision, I've started playing few weeks after open beta started and have around 900hrs played, that's 37.5 days, I wouldn't even be in the middle of my prime access boosters If I paused them every time.

Now I could see a "I'm going on a vacation" button that would pause the boosters for a week/two/three... without a chance of unpausing it but nothing more than that.

BooMsx makes a good point but if no pause button than maybe an activation button? If i where to buy prime access at this moment i would get little to no benefit from the affinity booster since i have most everything i would want to level already maxed.

I like this idea. Maybe it comes in your inbox and It has an activate button.