Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum Less Expensive For Those Who Have Become Founder?

OneUp.

What do you think? As a memeber who has chosen grand master I think that it would be great to get special offers and discounts in future purchases of platinum

I think Founders already get a Platinum discount.

We got a one off discounted palatinum boost, that should last you a fair while but if you use it all I DON'T think we should get a continuous discount, we bought our founders pack and we got our reward for it, I'm happy with that, besides, DE needs the money.

Though I agree with Tsoe, Excalibur Prime and the Prime weapons need more oomph to set them apart else it's just a reskin.

We got a one off discounted palatinum boost, that should last you a fair while but if you use it all I DON'T think we should get a continuous discount, we bought our founders pack and we got our reward for it, I'm happy with that, besides, DE needs the money.

Though I agree with Tsoe, Excalibur Prime and the Prime weapons need more oomph to set them apart else it's just a reskin.

They should have a 2 extra polarity slots (of the founder's choice).

I was suggesting something that could create an opportunity to increase the incomes for the devs by encouraging people to keep buying platinum

And you can also create a loyal customer by making feel "special" having this exclusives offers and deals

So according to some people here you just got everything you need hence you must not keep buying platinum cause had enough with grand master?

That is my point.... People who bought the founder program will find really "expensive" the platimun at the regular price so why not making some extra discounts and get more money? remember that platinum is virtual money and cannot be trade or sell so they will have to come up with something to tempt us to buy even more

getting us more affordable won't make them lose any money since the cost for them to produce the ingame platinum is 0

100% earnings

Edited by OneUp.

A discount or something could be nice, but nothing too steep. Becoming a founder is about supporting the devs, heavy discounts kinda goes against that. But somewhere around 5-10% off would be an incentive for us without cutting profits too hard. I don't see myself buying much anyway, even at Hunter I have more platinum than I know how to spend

I'm more concerned with making Prime stand out from Excalibur more, I love the look but it needs more than the slight shield charge buff it has now.

The question is, what are you doing to justify a discount? The objective of the company is to make money, so how will giving founders an additional discount on platinum purchases benefit the bottom line? You'd have to be saying that founders would spend more money if it was discounted, which I don't think is the case. They'd spend the same amount and just get more, OR spend less to get the same. 

So, besides a forum icon and a small 30 platinum, what's the difference between a $20 Bronze Founder versus just buying $10 in platinum twice?

Secondly, at what point in time when will you lose your ability to increase your founder rank?

Edited by HvcTerr

So, besides a forum icon and a small 30 platinum, what's the difference between a $20 Bronze Founder versus just buying $10 in platinum twice?

Secondly, at what point in time when will you lose your ability to increase your founder rank?

1. The ability to cheaply upgrade to the next founder rank.

2. I assume after open beta ends.

I agree with OP. At least for Master and Grand Master.

It is a good incentive to people who are not quite sure the founders pack is worth buying (we have to respect individual situations), and also an extra reward for those who have been supporting the game in its most critical fase, the beginning.

Truth be told, I think most people who got the top2 packs wouldn't put more money into the game. In that case, it is a win-win situation.