Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lasting Purity

Gr33hn

Question

I tried a search and google but nothing, it only gave me people with guesses about what it does.

So has anyone gotten the Lasting Purity mod yet?

I still wonder what the 60% Dead Aim is.

People are beginning to unlock the Syndicate mods now and I know there are some forumites who likes the Vulkar so I was hoping someone could share some light on this.

Since I am a casual player it will take me a long time to find out for myself as there are other things like the Large health restore etc that I am going to unlock first.

8 answers to this question

I just finished testing it. It's a damage bonus when zoomed.

I did 135 damage to level 3 Frontier Lancers w/o any mods, and w/ mods I did 217 damage when zoomed in and 135 when shooting from the hip. That matches a ~60% damage increase.

EDIT: It does stack with other mods like elemental mods.

Edited by CitizenV

I've done the same thing and emerged with similar results.

I think part of the problem is that Vulkar is not a particularly popular weapon and New Loka is second to last in number of followers. Then the interface between the two groups is probably even smaller (that of Vulkar users and that of Loka subscribers).

Source: https://warframe.com/news/devstream-40-overview

ctrl + F : New Loka

That's not to say that New Loka has nobody in it, but I think that the majority of people joining New Loka have little interest in the Vulkar and even fewer people are willing to spend that 25,000 points on an mod they won't use for a weapon they don't like.

That being said, I joined Loka for the express purpose of finding out what that mod does; Vulkar is my most used weapon currently. But alas, I haven't been able to play much recently and haven't even broken rank 0.

I think we're going to have to end up waiting until someone buys it from a trader with platinum or wait a bit longer until someone gets it through the standard means.

I've done the same thing and emerged with similar results.

I think part of the problem is that Vulkar is not a particularly popular weapon and New Loka is second to last in number of followers. Then the interface between the two groups is probably even smaller (that of Vulkar users and that of Loka subscribers).

Source: https://warframe.com/news/devstream-40-overview

ctrl + F : New Loka

That's not to say that New Loka has nobody in it, but I think that the majority of people joining New Loka have little interest in the Vulkar and even fewer people are willing to spend that 25,000 points on an mod they won't use for a weapon they don't like.

That being said, I joined Loka for the express purpose of finding out what that mod does; Vulkar is my most used weapon currently. But alas, I haven't been able to play much recently and haven't even broken rank 0.

I think we're going to have to end up waiting until someone buys it from a trader with platinum or wait a bit longer until someone gets it through the standard means.

I suppose you are right. I went with New Loka because I thought they would be the least populated.

If I somehow manage to be first I will let you all know.

I'll be getting it as my first Loka mod today or tomorrow. It's to trade to a friend and one of us can do some tests with it.

EDIT: Oops. I will have enough rep today but I realized I don't have a Vulkar made .-. So it'll be tomorrow.

Edited by CitizenV

I'll be getting it as my first Loka mod today or tomorrow. It's to trade to a friend and one of us can do some tests with it.

EDIT: Oops. I will have enough rep today but I realized I don't have a Vulkar made .-. So it'll be tomorrow.

You're a gentleman and a scholar. Much obliged.

I just finished testing it. It's a damage bonus when zoomed.

I did 135 damage to level 3 Frontier Lancers w/o any mods, and w/ mods I did 217 damage when zoomed in and 135 when shooting from the hip. That matches a ~60% damage increase.

EDIT: It does stack with other mods like elemental mods.

Alright, thanks a lot for your work mate! 

I guess this makes the Vulkar fan crowd satisfied.