Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Many Licks Does It Take To Get To The Center Of A Solar Rail?

DurganKael

Question

Looking for a conclusive answer or some experienced insight into the manpower it takes to bring a solar rail down to 0%.

From looking at short conflict history on deathsnacks, I see a lot of instances of integrity dropping by 0.13% (0.14% once in a while, I'm assuming due to some weird rounding)...and sometimes a dive steeper than that, a few at 0.26% (twice as much)...not much consistency. And I've heard that damage is done based on the number of attackers in each match.

Is 0.13% the damage done by a single attacking player in one match?

Does a team of four inflict 0.52% damage?

Does this equate to 193 wins needed with a full team to bring down a solar rail?

Have any observations disputed this?

4 answers to this question

Looking for a conclusive answer or some experienced insight into the manpower it takes to bring a solar rail down to 0%.

From looking at short conflict history on deathsnacks, I see a lot of instances of integrity dropping by 0.13% (0.14% once in a while, I'm assuming due to some weird rounding)...and sometimes a dive steeper than that, a few at 0.26% (twice as much)...not much consistency. And I've heard that damage is done based on the number of attackers in each match.

Is 0.13% the damage done by a single attacking player in one match?

Does a team of four inflict 0.52% damage?

Does this equate to 193 wins needed with a full team to bring down a solar rail?

Have any observations disputed this?

I like how you're not following your own thread, so you won't get any notification unless I quote your whole topic.