Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Energy Inversion Still Not Worth Using.

OricSharp

They may have quadrupled its effect, but it's still only going to give 80% of 115% of a frame's unranked, unmodded shield value - before, this worked out to 34 more points for my Rhino, now it works out to a positively whopping 138Thanks, DE, I was wondering if that decimal place might benefit me in some way!

Boy oh boy, that might actually not quite be completely and utterly pointless, as it can now absorb maybe a couple more hits, but it's still not enough to make a difference, and it's certainly not enough to make this mod worth using or maxing it less of a waste of cores and credits. Bringing a not-tanky frame is still going to be a complete waste of time (unless you're an absolute slave to style), and will likely continue to be so until Archwings stop inheriting stats and actually get their mods balanced around them, not the Warframe.

Edited by OricSharp

I always wondered how much shield that mod was giving me. Before the hotfix It said "20% more shield" but it only gave me around 50-ish shield.

Id rather they just make it more straight forward like "+300 shield". The effects would be more obvious and non-tankier frames could benefit more this way.