Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reactors/catalysts.

xXxDavidCameronxXx

how in the hell do you know this? Post where. agreed. If potatoes were more frequent people will have God mode weapons more often. Be patient reap the reward from being patient

I said people shouldn't be getting them more frequently but that they should implement a way to grind for them instead of just waiting. You know what other game works off the principle of waiting to reap a reward instead of grinding for it? Farm-ville, this game's endgame could be compared to Farm-ville.

Not trying to be an @$$, but you didn't read my post - I explicitly said people shouldn't be getting them more frequently but that they should implement a way to grind for them instead of just waiting. You know what other game works off the principle of waiting to reap a reward instead of grinding for it? Farm-ville, this game's endgame could be compared to Farm-ville.

you know what else does? 

TF2

TF2 doesn't have an endgame, what are you talking about?

TF2 Doesn't progress off of the characters becoming stronger, you progress by getting better.

reffering to this 

You know what other game works off the principle of waiting to reap a reward instead of grinding for it?