The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too Much Credits Again.

Advanced-

The amount of credits before 7.8 was much better than the amount you earn now.

Before, Credits were actually valuable and made me think before buying/building/upgrading.

Now you can get 10k+ in 1 mission and a consistent 4-5k on pluto.... People in my clan can get 500k in a day.

One day.

I agreed that the credits should of scaled, but not THIS much. And the alerts need to be lowers by a big amount as well.

Credits have become pretty worthless again.

Before, Credits were actually valuable and made me think before buying/building/upgrading.

Now you can get 10k+ in 1 mission and a consistent 4-5k on pluto.... People in my clan can get 500k in a day.

One day.

I agreed that the credits should of scaled, but not THIS much. And the alerts need to be lowers by a big amount as well.

Too much credit?

When trade system is in, can you pass on couple million credit to me?

I am still about 7 million short.

Like the guy above me, I believe this amount of credits is fine, with the caveat that we need a few more RECURRING credit sinks, rather than just mod fusions. Ammo packs and heal packs don't count cut it. I'm hoping some of the services in the dojo will fill this void.

They mentioned some functional stuff in the dojos, like teleporters that drop you right in front of a boss, speeding up runs, and other stuff. Hopefully those things cost credits.

Edited by Arsonide

One day.

Sorry but i disagree with both parts of your post. The amount of credits is fine and for my personal preference there could be more alert missions. And 500k a day? That is impossible.

Edited by Tigerchen

Sorry but i disagree with both parts of your post. The amount of credits is fine and for my personal preference there could be more alert missions. And 500k a day? That is impossible.

Even if it would be possible, Warframe is a casual game, it is not like an MMO.... you can 2-3 mission per day, if you do more, you will burn out fast.

And when you do 2-3 missions, you want to see progress. Don't include 24/7 players into your argument who have neither work or life. Finally I can buy something and craft the things in my foundry. I would hate to see that taken away.

Not impossible at all?

- Alerts giving 8-15k

- Regular runs giving 5k a piece (Plus blueprint drops if we go for Hades) that can be finished in 5 minutes

- Selling useless mods

I can easily get 100k in an hour-ish time.

So can most of my clan members.

100k used to be worth something to me. I thought about if I wanted to upgrade my rifle damage from 8 -> 9 or if I REALLY wanted that ash.

Now I just get both and don't even think twice.

Edited by Bboy500

Lets say Hydra (pluto run) Gives 4600 Credits = 4mins
500k = 500000

1hr =69000 Credits
24hr = 1659000 Credits.

On average a player can play for upto 12hrs, Then total credits =828000 Credits.

Yes, if you are a no lifer and has absolutely NOTHING ELSE TO DO IN LIFE. Yes you can make above 500k in a day and have too much credits !

not at all saying am low on credits or something, i got 2000k+ !

As a matter of fact, we are not Zombies or brainless creatures who spent 12 hrs a day just to go the same mission, same map, same stuff continuously just for making credits ! Unless ofc you dont have a real, social life !

Edited by Zyfe3rX

Lets say Hydra (pluto run) Gives 4600 Credits = 4mins

500k = 500000

1hr =69000 Credits

24hr = 1659000 Credits.

On average a player can play for upto 12hrs, Then total credits =828000 Credits.

Yes, if you are a no lifer and has absolutely NOTHING ELSE TO DO IN LIFE. Yes you can make above 500k in a day and have too much credits !

not at all saying am low on credits or something, i got 2000k+ !

As a matter of fact, we are not Zombies or brainless creatures who spent 12 hrs a day just to go the same mission, same map, same stuff continuously just for making credits ! Unless ofc you dont have a real, social life !

Add in:

Useless mods to sell

Credits picked up in mission

Alerts ranging from 5-15k per run that can appear 3-4 times within that hour.

Now.. doesn't it make sense that you can easily make 100k an hour now?

Simple math.

Now if 100k an hour doesn't seem like too much credits then.. I don't know what to say.

I wake up at 6 am, go to my training and come back at 6 pm.

I'll play this game with my clan in my free time (6-9/10 pm) and I have earned more things/money in the last 3-4 days then I have in the last 2-3 weeks of playing warframe. Nothing to do with having no life.

Edited by Bboy500

Not impossible at all?

- Alerts giving 8-15k

- Regular runs giving 5k a piece (Plus blueprint drops if we go for Hades) that can be finished in 5 minutes

- Selling useless mods

100k used to be worth something to me. I thought about if I wanted to upgrade my rifle damage from 8 -> 9 or if I REALLY wanted that ash.

good for you. well done,

what about people who play casually?

well if your gaining too many credits for your liking stop playing for a bit,

got nothing to spend credits on?

i think this thread is a crash and burn

Not impossible at all?

- Alerts giving 8-15k

- Selling useless mods

Let me quote something that i didn't want to write, but im glad someone did it.

Even if it would be possible, Warframe is a casual game, it is not like an MMO.... you can 2-3 mission per day, if you do more, you will burn out fast.

And when you do 2-3 missions, you want to see progress. Don't include 24/7 players into your argument who have neither work or life. Finally I can buy something and craft the things in my foundry. I would hate to see that taken away.

+1

You nailed it.

500k a day for hardcore is possible, if they get 5k a run, 100 run is 500k;

But it is impossible for us casual players.

Ok so a casual player that plays 2-3 runs a day is happy now, good.

What about the people who play this game more?

2-3 hours a day, on a daily basis. What about those people.

They need to do something about the credits for THOSE people not to get burned out/bored. The current credit system after 7.8 is pretty bad in that regard.

It's too easy for any non-casual player.

It needs more balance.

Edit:

Again I am out of my house 6 am to 6 pm.

NOTHING TO DO WITH HAVING A JOB. Half of my clan has a family/work.

Stop using that as an excuse to justify this "easy mode" credit system.

Edited by Bboy500

The  amount of credit is fine as it is.

They just need to create more credit sinks for dedicated players. Eg. chuck in a few more high fusion level mods + some sort of special weapon & weapon upgrading that requires a ton of credit 

or increase the max rank of mods, so that there will always be a need for tons of credit to get that extra few percent Advantage 

The credit change was necessary in order to add actual progression to mission rewards as well as remove the need to farm Tolstoj to get credits in a reasonable timespan. People who can't play all day everyday were actually held back by the credit gain, forced to either deal with having to play for a long time to get anything, or do mindless Vor runs.

The fact that a true credit sink is needed is true as well, however that is a separate issue, you fix problems by dealing with them in steps, in this case the first step was to fix credits to make them more attainable, the next step is to give more uses for them in extreme cases.

Ok so a casual player that plays 2-3 runs a day is happy now, good.

What about the people who play this game more?

2-3 hours a day, on a daily basis. What about those people.

They need to do something about the credits for THOSE people not to get burned out/bored. The current credit system after 7.8 is pretty bad in that regard.

It's too easy for any non-casual player.

It needs more balance.

Edit:

Again I am out of my house 6 am to 6 pm.

NOTHING TO DO WITH HAVING A JOB. Half of my clan has a family/work.

Stop using that as an excuse to justify this "easy mode" credit system.

i usually play 3 hours a day, and have a job, still call it casual.

so you want me to say oh yeh too many credits i dont know where to put them.....

no im under 100k credits. I craft gear and use fusion mods all the time, my opinion is NO dont nerf the credits I need it. if your rich in credits good on ya, dont want them? not our problem, dont go asking for a nerf on something because you need to post for a troll thread. really whats yout point? cant count far? too many digits on credits? stop complaining about it.

The credit change was necessary in order to add actual progression to mission rewards as well as remove the need to farm Tolstoj to get credits in a reasonable timespan. People who can't play all day everyday were actually held back by the credit gain, forced to either deal with having to play for a long time to get anything, or do mindless Vor runs.

The fact that a true credit sink is needed is true as well, however that is a separate issue, you fix problems by dealing with them in steps, in this case the first step was to fix credits to make them more attainable, the next step is to give more uses for them in extreme cases.

As long as they find a way to balance the amount of credits earned with the amount to spend, I'll be happy.

All I was stating is at the moment, the end-game credits is broken toward making credits useless again.

Might be fixed with update 8 though.

i usually play 3 hours a day, and have a job, still call it casual.

so you want me to say oh yeh too many credits i dont know where to put them.....

no im under 100k credits. I craft gear and use fusion mods all the time, my opinion is NO dont nerf the credits I need it. if your rich in credits good on ya, dont want them? not our problem, dont go asking for a nerf on something because you need to post for a troll thread. really whats yout point? cant count far? too many digits on credits? stop complaining about it.

It's not a troll thread. I posted about an issue that I and my clan have with the current game.
It's a beta, I'm giving my view and feedback from a player that is at end-game.
A player that has been playing for 3+ months and was enjoying unlocking things and felt rewarded for doing so.

Now I feel like Credits are coming in too fast and my sense of progressions isn't rewarding anymore. I can craft a warframe a day and more... in a week of this I would have everything the game has to offer and I would end up quitting.
Edited by Bboy500

The amount of credits earned is fine. Seriously stop making these threads, it's people like you who play ALOT and have almost EVERYTHING in the game that complains, then the devs listens to your nonsense and goes and nerf the credit causing us casual players to take forever to earn credits :/ I don't know what you are talking about but the planets I am currently running, Neptune, Mars, etc. only give me an average of 2500 credits top in one game. Devs, please don't listen to this... DON'T DO ANYTHING TO THE CREDIT SYSTEM, IT IS ABSOLUTELY FINE!!!

Edited by TrueSone

As long as they find a way to balance the amount of credits earned with the amount to spend, I'll be happy.

All I was stating is at the moment, the end-game credits is broken toward making credits useless again.

Might be fixed with update 8 though.

If you're really so irked about the current credit system, you should be upset with me, because the new system was my suggestion. But see, the thing is, that proves that DE listens to their playerbase, something I have not seen enough of in any of the betas I've been in. What that means is if you as a result see a problem with a lack of ways to spend credits, then you should suggest a way to improve it rather than complaining about it and hoping DE fixes it on their own.