Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vandal Colouring

SilverZs

Question

I'm sure I remember seeing a thread on this before... but does anyone know/remember which palettes hold the exact Vandal colouring?

I'm having a hernia trying to get the main plate on my Opticor to match my Prova.

Because in Prod... all things.

11 answers to this question

Been playing around with Ice palette... found a few that are almost identical and just a shade off. Shame the actual matching colour is currently unattainable, but the new mesh/texturing seems to make it virtually the same

Edit~

Also note that that post is BEFORE the colour optimization (aka the fix) back in the summer... as well as before the new metal resurfacing (we seen it in a few dev streams ago with the buckethead comparisons). Steve said the new system would roll out slowly, but it seems newer weapons/things are getting the new resurfacing. I'll post pics maybe later of how close I was able to get the opticor.

Been playing around with Ice palette... found a few that are almost identical and just a shade off. Shame the actual matching colour is currently unattainable, but the new mesh/texturing seems to make it virtually the same

Edit~

Also note that that post is BEFORE the colour optimization (aka the fix) back in the summer... as well as before the new metal resurfacing (we seen it in a few dev streams ago with the buckethead comparisons). Steve said the new system would roll out slowly, but it seems newer weapons/things are getting the new resurfacing. I'll post pics maybe later of how close I was able to get the opticor.

Are you referring to the change that made everyone's colors more saturated? If so, you can switch it back to the way it was before the 'fix' in the options. (Gameplay -> Legacy Palettes)