Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Screenshot Help

mkmahdi24

Hey there!

So recently warframe started this contest where you take a screen shot of your warframe with a moustache saying a pickup line.

I would like to know how do i take a screenshot?

Also, what warframe should i use on the moustache? (i have mag prime and ash)

There are three options to talk a screenshots.

First is to use F6, that is the warframe ingame screenshot option, you can also disable HUD for that in the options.

The second one is F12, if you are playing the game through steam.

And the last is to use the windows screenshot option, the "Print Screen" button next to F12. After using "Print Screen" you have to open a programm like paint and just use paste and the screenshot should apear.

The F6 screenshots should be saved under you personal pictures, the steam one in your steam folder.

Edited by Saske92

Just as an extra tip, the quality of the screenshots taken with F6 or Print screen are superior than the Steam ones (F12).

And of course, with F6 is more practical :)

Screenshots taken while using Steam are tricky to find in your computer if you don't look at them through the uploader that appears when you close the game or if you don't want to log in steam to bring that window up again.

In case you miss it, just go in your steam folder (C:\Program Files) and write "2014" inside the search box at the top right. You'll be able to find all screenshots from your games that you took this year. Click with the right button on any Warframe one that you find and chose "Open on Destination Folder" (< or something like that) and you'll be inside the Warframe folder for screenshots :)!

I would recommend you to copy the ones you want to use and paste them somewhere else to be easier to find them later. It's also good to do this because if you override a screenshot inside their main folder you can end up having bugs when uploading those images inside your steam gallery if you want or need.

If you use F6, the screenshots will be inside Libraries > Images > Warframe.

Also, I'm not sure if you have a favorite site to upload your images, so I'll just let this here: I particularly use imgur.com, it's easy and pretty fast. You can make an account there to make your image managements easier (if you need an older link to post again or something) :>