Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum!

LegenderyZ

Question

Hey guys, I am pretty new to the game, and I was trying to purchase some platinum in order to get the warframe vabaum. While trying to make the purchase for platinum, I get an error. I was just wondering if anyone was having the same problem. Maybe if I tried using steam it would possibly work? Any one have anything kind of answer for me possibly? It would be greatly appreciated.

9 answers to this question

Well I am trying to use the ones that are available on the website, such as paypal or entering my credit card information, but i still get an error. I posted a ticket to support, but they will not reply until tomorrow because today is sunday.

Well I am trying to use the ones that are available on the website, such as paypal or entering my credit card information, but i still get an error. I posted a ticket to support, but they will not reply until tomorrow because today is sunday.

You won't get it by tomorrow, DE support often replies after 1 week, maybe 2 weeks sometimes.

You won't get it by tomorrow, DE support often replies after 1 week, maybe 2 weeks sometimes.

mostly 1-2 days (exuding weekends and holidays)...

in my experience paypal is the most buggy payment option... i personally use paysafecart - never had any trouble with it.

and why do you need plat to get vauban ? you want to buy him via in-game store ?

Edited by Cracken

Hmm, I remember having issues using my C-Card (just getting an error popup without explanation) when the new payment site was implemented.

But everything worked fine when I choose PayPal as the payment method. (which is linked to my C-card haha)

Are you trying to buy directly from the warframe homepage, via your browser, or are you buying from "in-game" ?(Steam's Browser)

Well, when it comes to Platinum and account issues they usually respond "quick", other issues then 1-2 weeks are sadly true. (they could do with increasing the CS-staff)

I am trying to buy using the warframe website, not the ingame steam one. My game isnt linked to my steam. I try to use paypal and entering creditcard info. But i still get an error. Maybe its a problem with chrome? Maybe adblockplus might be affecting something? I dont know if this would be much to ask, but can someone possibly attempt to make a purchase of platinum, maybe the lowest amount, to see if it works. Yes I am trying to purchase vabaum from the marketplace because I dont really like the warframes that you first start with.