Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

48K Rep On Eris :)

SevenDeuce

Ikr, it takes literally no skill, plus its an exploit. w0w. i must be gr8 exploiting this game, i'd better show off

Actually yeah it does in some sort of saying. You'd have to get the right frames, than get the right mods for the frame which most of the builds for the frames require corrupted mods. Plus, the enemies are high level. If it doesn't take skill shall I get an MR0 squad to do Viver.

If DE doesn't change this whole rep grinding thing there'd be no reason to exploit.

Actually yeah it does in some sort of saying. You'd have to get the right frames, than get the right mods for the frame which most of the builds for the frames require corrupted mods. Plus, the enemies are high level. If it doesn't take skill shall I get an MR0 squad to do Viver.

If DE doesn't change this whole rep grinding thing there'd be no reason to exploit.

Uhm..So when i have every mod and every frame i automatically have skill?

Uhm..So when i have every mod and every frame i automatically have skill?

Apparently having the right mods and spamming the same skill automatically gives you skill. (according to him)

This syndicate thing is for us to keep on playing the game, its to be taken slowly. and thats why there are kids who are always whining about having nothing to do because they rush thru every content like its their daily job. which is sad and i sympathize

Edited by SIBEI