Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For Fortune, Glory, And Bikini Babes!

PureMalice

Howdy folks, truth be told I've been playing since the patch where they got rid of the Arcane Helms n such, so sometime last year, just never bothered with the forums until I got butthurt at the controller changes in U15, so here I am much less butthurt, thanks DE seriously! that was fast for fixing quite a bit considering, anyway, gratuitous &#! kissing for platinum aside,

y'all can find me and my Nekros pretty often floating around earth coba and Saturn's infested defense missions farming for entertainment, if y'all run across me, I'm usually willing to help folks get that "special" frame, or to just help out new players by inundating them with resources and mods from a few survival and defense missions, and answering questions anyone's got that I can answer.

Clan is just me solo as I REALLY wanted the Amprex and Nukor, but the Clans called Body Baggers Anonymous, otherwise, good luck out there, and take care.

Edited by PureMalice

Oh, hello.

Ah, a nekros is always dandy and Nice to have With, all dat loot! Well I am not so active on the forums much myself, left the game even a year ago, and I was dumb enough to forget not only the password, but also the username. With that aside, the game has really changed, and it is kinda sad they removed the arcane helmets, oh well.

But beware if you ever team up With me, be prepared for ecchi-jokes and so on! Ero foreva!