The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Double Directx, Is It Right Or Wrong To Use?

lBryanFury

Direct X 9, Direct X 10, and Direct X 11 cannot be used at the same time.

so there's no worry for that. DX10 will only be the running library if DX11 is not being used. (with DX10 checked ofcourse).

just choose which version of Direct X you feel is most appropriate for your systems' setup. a higher version is better as a rule of thumb, but if you're experiencing performance issues with later versions, running an older version is an option to alleviate some of that.

*sigh* this is why it should be Radio Buttons for 9, 10, or 11. it's confusing to some to have Checkboxes. it's literally impossible to have two versions of Direct X running at the same time, so why use Checkboxes?

So, until now i had both checked (i just found it while i was trying to remove the stuttering during the loading of a new area during a match by doing some tweaks on the settings) was it wrong? I have actually unchecked the DX10 and i have only the DX11 now..

Also, to remove that annoying stuttering (that actually a LOT of people is getting as i read all around here and on steam.. and i guess something is wrong on the game code after the last patch) should i use the DX10 instead of the DX11?