Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should Syndicate Dailies Double With Each Rank?

gaurdianaq

I was just thinking, at rank 1 of a syndicate, the missions reward 230, 350, 570 respectively. And you are required to earn 22000 syndicate standing to reach the next rank.

I just ranked up to level 2, and the rewards are 320, 450, and 740 while the requirements for the next rank have doubled to 44000, don't you think the dailies should scale accordingly? Especially if this is expected to be the best way to get standing (aside from very specific farming methods) Not to mention aside from the general expensiveness of ranking up, if you want to be able to get any rewards you have to spend your hard earned standing (unless you don't buy anything before ranking up...)

Thoughts?

While I can see your point I'll have to disagree. If we scale the daily rewards directly with the requirements all this does is devalue normal rep gaining methods as they become less and less significant to the point where you just have x dailies to go till your next rank and that number is the same every rank. What we really need right now is more ways to gain rep beyond pure affinity to rep conversions and dailies.

Maybe, I just feel like... dailies don't give enough given how much you have to earn... or something, there should be other ways to gain a decent amount of standing without having to be mag and grind viver (really regretting selling my mag...)

Or maybe instead of doubling them, let us do dailies from previous ranks... was kind of hoping for that...

Edited by gaurdianaq

I feel ya. That's also why I say that what we really need are more (and hopefully interesting) ways to gain rep.

EDIT:

lol do you really play those try viver you will feel better only on VIVER

Viver is really just a bandaid to the problem that rep farming adds nothing new to the game and is currently uninteresting

Edited by TinFoilMkIV

Syndicate dailies need to be more effective than farming for gaining rewards at the least, if not rank as well. There's many interesting suggestions going round for how to do this, many of which involve splitting reputation into two systems-one for rank and a different system for item gain.