Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker's Spawns Are Disappointing.

BelugaNinja

That's why, when solo, you always bring an anti-stalker weapon.

It's easy to deal with him, you search for an empty and decently sized room when it starts to flicker. You keep looking around for the place he's going to spawn, you'll see smoke and all that stuff, then you see him kneeling and taking his sweet time to raise himself. Which allows you to take aim and headshot when he stops being invulnerable.

Or when in low level frames you try to play pug.

You find a proper room, mark it and wait for the other players to come like hungry wolves on the poor Stalky...

If you, fully known being marked, went into a mission with low level frame, main, secondary and melee... Then dumb move dude, a really dumb one.

If Stalker became less rare, won't Stalker lose his charm? I mean yeah people want his weapons and stuff but hes supposed to be a threat to us not just another thing to farm, I know Stalker gets mixed opinions like hes wayyy to hard, or ridiculously easy, but in all honesty he could use some form of rework.

His lack of appearance is a charm? He's just not an assassin at this point. He's not elusive, he's just too lazy to go kill us. And he IS a threat, just a terrible roflstomp at low level and incrediby easy late-game.

850 hours no despair  Q.Q. Not that I wan't it tho *pretends to not be tempted*

But i don't really mind. Perhaps if he got a spawn buff he should have more items dropped as well ey? Of course stupid stuff like common  mods and melee channel that you can get elsewhere should be removedfrom hsi table of course

I feel you...a year since i started playing and still no despair, i killed him like 30 times now 

Getting real tired of your S#&$ RNG

I feel you...a year since i started playing and still no despair, i killed him like 30 times now 

Getting real tired of your S#&$ RNG

So, pretty much this is my point. To have some of the BEST gear locked in a RNG wall, locked in ANOTHER Bullsh*t RNG wall, is upsetting me. And his lore no longer matches up with his actual actions. It doubt he's very busy.

His lack of appearance is a charm? He's just not an assassin at this point. He's not elusive, he's just too lazy to go kill us. And he IS a threat, just a terrible roflstomp at low level and incrediby easy late-game.

But hes supposed to be an assassin, how can he assassinate you if your always going to be ready for him, making him rare to spawn makes players drop their guard, and he does become a huge threat if players are not ready for him but when players are, he can't assassinate anyone.

Edited by Arkuno

But hes supposed to be an assassin, how can he assassinate you if your always going to be ready for him, making him rare to spawn makes players drop their guard, and he does become a huge threat if players are not ready for him, but when players are he can't assassinate anyone.

Right. Because it's not like he's a threatening assassin or anything, just an annoyance that pops up a month later.  He can assassinate, in fact he is pretty good at it, sometimes. But he doesn't assassinate frequently enough. His instant kill slash dash and one-shot dread are more than enough. "Not Ready"? Would you care to know why? Because we forgot about him. Because he wasn't significant enough. Because we got bored of him. Because we, after a month of waiting patiently for him, never appeared. Because we no longer cared. Is this what the "mysterious assassin" is meant to do? Would it not be better for, after receiving the email, feel excited, rather than have an assassin who sends you an email, then hopes you forget about it before actually coming after you? I want the Stalker to be feared. To be the Warframe embodiment of death. Not some poser who relies on your poor memory.

But hes supposed to be an assassin, how can he assassinate you if your always going to be ready for him, making him rare to spawn makes players drop their guard, and he does become a huge threat if players are not ready for him but when players are, he can't assassinate anyone.

Stalker is only a threat to players with low leveled gear thus making the fight not winnable thus making his gear unobtainable thus making him pointless

Also 800 plats 

Right. Because it's not like he's a threatening assassin or anything, just an annoyance that pops up a month later.  He can assassinate, in fact he is pretty good at it, sometimes. But he doesn't assassinate frequently enough. His instant kill slash dash and one-shot dread are more than enough. "Not Ready"? Would you care to know why? Because we forgot about him. Because he wasn't significant enough. Because we got bored of him. Because we, after a month of waiting patiently for him, never appeared. Because we no longer cared. Is this what the "mysterious assassin" is meant to do? Would it not be better for, after receiving the email, feel excited, rather than have an assassin who sends you an email, then hopes you forget about it before actually coming after you? I want the Stalker to be feared. To be the Warframe embodiment of death. Not some poser who relies on your poor memory.

I don't know man, I get what you mean but he should still stay rare, people aren't scared of him as it is, increasing his spawn rate will just make him another 'boss' kinda.

Stalker is only a threat to players with low leveled gear thus making the fight not winnable thus making his gear unobtainable thus making him pointless

Also 800 plats 

That's why I said he needs some form of rework, but I don't know how this game seems hard to balance.

So, pretty much this is my point. To have some of the BEST gear locked in a RNG wall, locked in ANOTHER Bullsh*t RNG wall, is upsetting me. And his lore no longer matches up with his actual actions. It doubt he's very busy.

no he is not busy at all... at least 10k tennos is on his todo list...

if you think about it the low spawn rate matches his lore... he is 1 stalker vs thousands of tennos... he cant be everywhere at once...

no he is not busy at all... at least 10k tennos is on his todo list...

if you think about it the low spawn rate matches his lore... he is 1 stalker vs thousands of tennos... he cant be everywhere at once...

And? Would you rather people be scared of him like the figure he is or think "lel too many of us he's not a problem"?

Edited by BelugaNinja