Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Were The 15.2.0 Warfame Nerfs A Bad Way To Deal With A Bad Design Decision, That Is Syndicates?

Separius

That poll totally isn't biased or anything.

Agreed.

As much as we all realize that these nerfs are about Viver (as opposed to balance in regular missions) and agree that they're ridiculous, that "hurr durr" kinda prevents anyone from taking this thread seriously.

So do you just want reaffirmation that what you think is right? Because it certainly seems that way, especially pre-edit.

What is this, I don't even... A-are you trying to be mean to me? On the internet?! Maxscart-senpai, please no, be constructiverino

Yeah balance is stupid! Who needs meaningful choices when a couple of frames should always dominate!

You best be trolling.

I assume that you are, from your rather cynical post that doesn't even contradict the post it quotes, let alone does it refute it properly.

Edited by Separius

I can understand that syndicates are new and a bit lopsided when it comes to requirements, but there were countless better ways to deal with the grind walls. Hell, nuking Viver into a standard infested Hive map would've been fine and expected for Eris.

But, breaking Mag (she can't restore her own shields now... can't see herself), de-buffing Radial Javelin, and making Energy Vampire a practical death sentence was not the way to go about fixing things. I'd bet money that if DE simply said, "We're still working out the kinks in the Rep system," the majority of players would be satisfied. However, we've now got a uesless Shield Polarize, a (once again) mostly useless RJ, and an Energy Vampire that completely breaks the flow of maps. This is certainly not the way to go about things.

DE should just go ahead and make all ability's requires LoS.

At least, this will save DE from the all the viver headache and us from worrying about what frame will be nerfed next.

The game is still in beta after all, and.. mechanics could still change, amirite? (sarcasm)

You best be trolling.

I assume that you are, from your rather cynical post that doesn't even contradict the post it quotes, let alone does it refute it properly.

I'm not, Excal and Mag had OP abilities there previously were overbuffed. There are 21 frames, they need to be on similar power levels and when one or two are too powerful the answer is not to buff the other 19 but to nerf the 2. Ok.

Ok?

Ok.

I'm not, Excal and Mag had OP abilities there previously were overbuffed. There are 21 frames, they need to be on similar power levels and when one or two are too powerful the answer is not to buff the other 19 but to nerf the 2. Ok.

Ok?

Ok.

In what way are these 2 frames overbuffed compared to the others? Let's hear your explanation. No, seriously, do it.