Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

15.2.0 Feedback

Xriborg

Well, I went in and played a mission. Here's what happened, and my thoughts.

-I went to start research for the latest archwing weapon in my dojo. Noticed reflections on some surfaces looked really low res. Also noticed my Obex was super shiny and blue for some strange reason. Whatever. Went back to ship and my weapon returned to normal.

-Bought archwing hammer recipe. Noticed it needs two handles and one head. lol. Seriously ponder how such simple and easy to verify bugs make it to release. Shrug. Move on.

-Started a solo exterminate against the grineer. Lv 31-33.

-I fell through the floor after performing a counter attack and was killed. On the way down, I marveled at the fact that the ONLY time I'm punished for falling in this game is when it's not my fault.

-I went into first person mode after hacking. I could not aim because all I could see was the back of Volt's head. Died again.

-Navigation marker broke during mission. Wandered everywhere to try and figure out where to go. Took forever. Oh my god this is annoying.

-Finally finish mission, happy I didn't crash this time, sad because I'm still consistently running into bugs that have been around forever.

Really wish DE could fix more things than they break. I see so many items in every patch notes list, yet I keep running into the same ol' crap. Don't really know what else to say at this point.

Edited by Xriah

• 2 months later...