Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Melee Prime Weapon

-Onyx-AquaDragon42

Dakra Prime (Cronus Prime) + Whatever they call the Ceramic Dagger Prime. Dakron?

Personally, I want a prime whip. I love the whip stances but so far we have neither Tenno or Orokin.

Please no more dual prime weapons. The amount of bloody pain I went through just to get the Akbronco prime.... no. Just no.

Melee don't work that way, I don't think. They're just one BP with regular ingredients for the final item.

Please no more dual prime weapons. The amount of bloody pain I went through just to get the Akbronco prime.... no. Just no.

Dual Melee doesn't really work the same.

Edit: Ninja'd I for one cannot wait for the big 3 pistols to get there akprime versions. You know Magnus, vasto, and that other one whatever it's name is that I can't remember. Oh and akbolto prime too.

Edited by NevanChambers

Dual Melee doesn't really work the same.

Edit: Ninja'd I for one cannot wait for the big 3 pistols to get there akprime versions. You know Magnus, vasto, and that other one whatever it's name is that I can't remember. Oh and akbolto prime too.

Lex is the last one you're thinking of.

I want a Dual Dakra Prime. No off-hand dagger nonsense. I want two full sized Dakras. I don't care if I have to grind until the Orokin age to do it.