Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Need To Reactivate My Account Please =(

xtrike45

Hello Miss [DE] REBECA, and all members of the Staff of Warframe, speaks Carlyto from Peru, like you I also have this passion for playing video games, and each day another to collaborate so we absolve ourselves doubts and also enjoy a good gaming experience.

I come to this thread, I think the wrong, to express my discomfort and regret. The day November 12 in Peru and at 3:20 am, my account has been banned because naively made the mistake of trusting a friend's account, which I use a hack called aproxidamente speed for a couple of hours, which I can say that I do not get any kind of advantage in q are resources, or any score union. As you will understand is a chcio you let go of the temptation and he committed this error.

Having passed this, send a request to the server with their respective latin assistants or collaborators expressing my discomfort, which the srta DE [ZULLY] answered me that my account has been reported several times using speed hack, which is false, since was only 1 time and only for 2 hours.

That's why I come bound to come to this server, because I am very desperate because I can not play your account overnight, if depressing, because I have 1 year playing Warframe, almost 4 months that has almost all active Warframe fact, prime weapons, mods rare event kubrow etc, and a certain amount of platinum that cost me much time and effort to get into the trade, and later provide the game with slots lasprespectivas reactors and catalyzadores among other things.

I know I made a mistake and I accept it :(, but they need to be as stric, without even having made a warning, which is what ahce in these cases, if there is a way of depriving a serious sancionarme up of a prime weapon or equipment unbuilt, or maybe one restarting cial amount of credits, but not go so far as to deprive me of my own play.

It is that appeal asu judgment and beg please reactivate my account; because it is all that I have; enjoy the gaming experience with all my warframes is the only thing I have left, and have to start my server would be something very difficult.

That's all eagerly await your response in this thread, I will not ask them to send a request please =)

Atte: Carlyto (Rank 8)