Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Not Present For Me In Starter Mission Re-Run.

CedarDpg

Okay, so the hotfix allowed me to finally complete the Archwing mission successfully without all the weird running around and trying to use the environment to smush me downwards towards the extraction point. (i.e. It spawned the Archwing properly.) I was able to run other Archwing levels just fine after a relog as the game still thought I didn't complete the quest immediately after finishing Montes, Venus.

This is really a small corner case, as most people probably won't do this...but later on that day, a friend came on and asked me to help him with "The Archwing" starter mission on Montes, Venus. So I figured, sure, why not?

Went through the shipbound portion of the mission with nothing notable, though once it was time to strap Archwing to our butts, my friend spawned with his on, but I spawned wingless again. So he could fly around, but I was stuck walking... Well, I think the game changed my speed variable, because I ran really really fast, but, yeah...running on a fixed plane instead of "flying." This did not affect subsequent Archwing missions that weren't a "The Archwing" quest based instance however.