The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Interest Check: Brony Clan

Altrunchen

Hey so I'm just wondering if there is anyone here who would be interested in forming a clan comprised and Bronies and Pegasisters? I figure that way we might have more in common than just the game and we might form not just a clan, but a fun micro-community to be a part of.

If it's not your thing, no need to post :P. I'm just wondering.

*Braces for flame-war impact*

Edited by Altrunchen

* Digs my trench to watch * If this does not go up in total flames, I will come out.

Edit: Though I do think a Brony clan already exists, though starting another one is up to you, you can also post on steam forums if you have that.

Edited by IvoodooI

* Digs my trench to watch * If this does not go up in total flames, I will come out.

Edit: Though I do think a Brony clan already exists, though starting another one is up to you, you can also post on steam forums if you have that.

I have a bad feeling that it will unfortunately. Honestly, I just wanted to just do an interest check to get an idea for this. But yeah people will probably get on my case about this... =_=

I have a bad feeling that it will unfortunately. Honestly, I just wanted to just do an interest check to get an idea for this. But yeah people will probably get on my case about this... =_=

Well I myself am really accepting of Bronys' or pegasisters(?). As I have actually seen why y'all enjoy such show, but I will gladly be here and keep an eye on this as you yourself seem like a good person and the idea is not too bad~

Good luck in your endeavor! I think there should be people interested, don't mind the people who get offended over someone liking something different than them.

Hey thanks! :)

That's a surprisingly far more encouraging comment than I was anticipating. But then, the thread is still young >.<.

I'm pretty sure there is a CMC clan already, you should try asking [DE]Glen about that

Oh? Really? Interesting, so it's run by a developer?

Well I myself am really accepting of Bronys' or pegasisters(?). As I have actually seen why y'all enjoy such show, but I will gladly be here and keep an eye on this as you yourself seem like a good person and the idea is not too bad~

Thanks :). That's nice of you to say. Yeah, let's hope this doesn't go down in flames X_X

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/22916-allregioncasual-the-cutie-mark-crusaders/

We always have room for new peeps in case you want to join! Just make sure to read the first post. :)

A moderator PM'd me about your guys' clan, and I'm shocked to see it's a freakin' Moon-Clan O_o. I didn't think that there'd be that big of a following here on warframe to comprise such a large clan honestly.

Why yes, how did you know? o:

Also, at the moment I'm in a very inactive ghost clan with a friend from skype but I don't want to really abandon him. Is it possible to be a member of two clans?

You cant be in two clans at once, but it shouldnt be a problem if your friend would also want to join.

A moderator PM'd me about your guys' clan, and I'm shocked to see it's a freakin' Moon-Clan O_o. I didn't think that there'd be that big of a following here on warframe to comprise such a large clan honestly.

i'm not into CMC clan, but since i'm a "veteran player" i very well know my surroundings xD

also, they are good people, and i'm fine advertising them u.ù

Edited by Regar