The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Dating Sim Mode

Exhack

Hmm... too facebooky for me. But if you really want DE to reward you for playing with your buddies all the time, why not also add in photos and maybe some video chat and record it all in the background and NEVAR EVAR give it away to third parties for money, oh noes!

Man, I actually forgot I made this thread because it was literally months ago- as a joke with some friends. Which you all dredged up to laugh about how hopeless and dumb people on the internet are, while turding the forums up with turd meme pictures.

Did I mention the whole thing was a joke? Because it was.

At the time there was a huge turd on the forums with people about as immature as you wanting PvP of all types and claiming that PvP was the only way to make the game more popular (because other games did it, CoD was thrown about like the big dumb FPS Godwin it is) and we figured we could crack a few jokes at the expense of other people by claiming that appealing to another, totally unrelated gaming niche would get a reliable userbase. I wrote a super serious-seeming post with thought-out mechanics to add some legitimacy.

Yes, hurr. Facepalm. Stop posting here, the joke is dead.

You people wouldn't recognize comedy if it hunted you down and killed you for farming Hek for Neurodes.

Edited by Exhack

Man, I actually forgot I made this thread because it was literally months ago- as a joke with some friends. Which you all dredged up to laugh about how hopeless and dumb people on the internet are, while turding the forums up with turd meme pictures.

Did I mention the whole thing was a joke? Because it was.

At the time there was a huge turd on the forums with people about as immature as you wanting PvP of all types and claiming that PvP was the only way to make the game more popular (because other games did it, CoD was thrown about like the big dumb FPS Godwin it is) and we figured we could crack a few jokes at the expense of other people by claiming that appealing to another, totally unrelated gaming niche would get a reliable userbase. I wrote a super serious-seeming post with thought-out mechanics to add some legitimacy.

Yes, hurr. Facepalm. Stop posting here, the joke is dead.

You people wouldn't recognize comedy if it hunted you down and killed you for farming Hek for Neurodes.

Will you be able to handle my Miasma...?

I'm one lonely Saryn looking for someone who can withstand my flatulence...

I think this is a fantastic idea. Look at BioWare for a moment, look at how well they've done adding romances to their games and look how amazing their community is? We should aim for BioWare Quality 

I mean look at the excitement on my face if this were to ever happen!

HJkCi3i.gif