Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

24 Hour Waiting

VjinxV

On the other hand, it also reinforces the idea of patience in a player.  It encourages the player to go play other areas in the meantime, and perhaps check the internet for information during those 24 hours.  When I've failed the test (I've done so twice along the way), I'd go back and practice maneuvers in other missions, and look up information about that test on the internet.

In this case, failing a test encourages you to get to know the game better, and I'm okay with that.

Is the exp that you earn forever lost? Or do you gain all the exp you would have after you complete your promotion? 

Tho I do think there should be a little heads up saying "Hey, your upcoming test is going to be focused around pistols", not many people focus on all of the weapons, some focus on their primary weapons.

Which would of course be a lousy tactic, as you need your sidearm when you're running with a datamass.

• 3 weeks later...

It doesn't make it any less annoying to see this thread every day just because people arn't good enough to level up. If you arn't good enough to pass the test you shouldn't be allowed to level up to use the better guns.

Wow, I guess the Devs should do something since you are so annoyed with these threads. *shakes head*

Wow, I guess the Devs should do something since you are so annoyed with these threads. *shakes head*

And I guess you just wasted your first post to make an comment that actually serves no purpose....

Edited by Venarge