Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rescue Tiles

Doom_Bunny

Alright there is three different problems and three different rescue missions. So I'm just going to put them all in one thread.

Exploit:

Grineer asteroid. Picture of the jail.

Wkd3sgH.jpg

When using the hidden paths on any other rescue mission the target would usually follow you out of the jail and back along the hidden path (I usualy back track to avoid the main door). However on this particular tile the rescue target doesn't follow you back. Since you don't need the rescue target at extraction you can just leave him/her in the jail.

Looks pretty safe to me.

RSqaKve.jpg

Hole:

Europa

At the base of the tower there is a room. For this run it was the entrance. (Edited for better picture reference, from behind the tower.)

agzjc0z.jpgE24oGTP.jpg

On the platform (past the stairs) there was a hole on both sides. (sorry for dark picture)

JJSESov.jpg

My instant thoughts were that it was a hidden path, I was wrong. The holes lead to an open space under the platform. The only way to get out was to clip through some of the objects surrounding the hole (pictured).

Bug:

Eris, host, solo

The infested can set off their own alarms. Arfter wondering what was going on for a while I managed to get an infested to walk/run through a security laser. Doing so triggered the alarms.

However Lotus still blames me :(

RpPwn52.jpg

Edited by Postal_pat