Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Own Tenno Story

(XBOX)Warden Cleric

Hey guys I thought I give a rp thread for the first time. I was thinking it be cool for everyone to make there ingame tenno have a backstory. You can use any theory to make your story, you can just have a couple sentences or paragraphs long as you want but please use spoilers if its more then two paragraph long and make it look nice, you can also put it as a codex story if you wish it doesn't matter. Your story can take place after you awake or before you went in stasis. I have my story tenno story for before he went to cryo in codex form and a greater purpose.

my story:

I sat in my cold cell, it was very cold, looking and my pale grey skin and the void energy moving in my veins and disappearing in the arm, eyes dead and wide, my hair short and black from the cell door glass reflection, I see my brother and sisters some look more human then others, some have deform features some do not. Some die, some go insane, others survive.

They observe me everyday and every night. "I ask myself why am I here?" everyday and every moment. I feel fear and regret. But one day they came in and pinned me down, they gave me a warframe black and cyan. They taught me gun and blade, I use my powers to heal and strike down those who would hurt me and hold a oath to protect as a monk. When the war was done we killed the orokin as they had no right to move on. If your reading this you came far and hope your memories will come back or else you will go insane. Your path is beyond the lotus and over time you will remember. You will find a orokin vault but on a planet which is hidden the password is (data corrupted encryption key needed)

signed yourself.

Edited by (XB1)KoG Cleric

For myself, I imagine my Tenno as a slight aberration from the norm. All players go through the same tutorial quest, but I assume it is unique to my perspective. Now, other players can be seen with Vor's Ascuris device attached to the player (I think) but a similar device can be placed on a Tenno from the Gustrag Three.

What this means. My Tenno, for some reason, wakes from a cyrosleep in a unique Orokin tomb, behind a void gate, has a unique confrontation with Captain Vor, and acquires a broken down Liset. 

From this perspective, other Tenno are freed from Cyrotubes via Defense mission and such. They are given carbon copy Lisets, or Ordis is assumed to be unique to each player. Order might be copied as well, or is unique from my perspective. This would only come up it Ordis had communicate with other Tenno.

So, the question this leaves me is, why was my Tenno in such a unique location in Cyrosleep?

Maybe my Tenno was a volunteer among other hand picked Tenno hidden incase of emergency. Or, He violated some code and was locked up. Maybe, a clue could be found back at my cyrotubes location, and a quest to return and investigate might provide some answers.

Edited by (PS4)MoRockaPDX

I'm a freedom lover bounty hunter Tenno, i don't have a dramatic/traumatic past weighting on my shoulders, i always enjoyed choosing my own path, i love spicy Grineer food, and state of the art Corpus gadgets, i take jobs from the lotus because it is a job i enjoy, no strings attached.

For myself, I imagine my Tenno as a slight aberration from the norm. All players go through the same tutorial quest, but I assume it is unique to my perspective. Now, other players can be seen with Vor's Ascuris device attached to the player (I think) but a similar device can be placed on a Tenno from the Gustrag Three.

What this means. My Tenno, for some reason, wakes from a cyrosleep in a unique Orokin tomb, behind a void gate, has a unique confrontation with Captain Vor, and acquires a broken down Liset. 

From this perspective, other Tenno are freed from Cyrotubes via Defense mission and such. They are given carbon copy Lisets, or Ordis is assumed to be unique to each player.

So, the question this leaves me is, why was my Tenno in such a unique location in Cyrosleep?

Maybe my Tenno was a volunteer among other hand picked Tenno hidden incase of emergency. Or, He violated some code and was locked up. Maybe, a clue could be found back at my cyrotubes location, and a quest to return and investigate might provide some answers.

Wait whats your tennos story, or did you read the post wrong?

Edited by (XB1)KoG Cleric

Halcyon. Referred to as many, "The one of a thousand names" "The strange" "The bump in the night." "The Ancient."

Halcyon sat on the Liset's bed, resting his elbows on his knees, holding his helmet between his hands. The squall helm won the staring contest as he closed his eyes, thinking, dreaming of who he was. Of the original thirteen primes, he was a bug, a nuisance to the enemy next to the case of the origin Primes. True gods of the battle field, he had watched from afar, a so called protector, but more like a pet. The tenno later returned to receive their glorification, not a single one unarmed, his master noticed this, and they had fled deep into the void. They got far, but the tenno were tireless, hunting down the Orokin with a vengeance. They had cast him aside easily, and as he lay, near dead, they prepared to kill his master, he could do nothing, but reach up, grasp something, and pull, activating void warp while already in the void, something that shouldnt've been done. Space and time twisted, radiations, void energies, they were bounced toward them from outside the ship. Mutating him, obliterating them, unfortunately including his master. They had died, but not in vain, Halcyon, Akakios was his name at that time, had stood, throwing off the. Void sickness, and hunting the tenno that had been rulers, the tenno had run from their shame, and had begun placing themselves in cryopods, the origin primes, those so strong, lay down to rest, their last sight being that of a Frost Prime, black in primary color, white in secondary, and the tertiary and on colors being the green that his master's eyes had been as he died. They would see him raising weapons before they froze, not to wake up.

The sound of cheering filled the air. Why wouldn't it? The Sentients were finished. Destroyed by the old ways of Fire and Sword.

Old, cold, gold. Pillars of an age. Pillars doomed to fall.

The Emperors stepped forward to bathe their saviors in silk robes. The crowds grew silent as everyone beheld the Tenno in all their glory.

One. Two. Three. For. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine.

Blades thought brittle and ceremonial flew through the air, spilling blood and flesh across the stage. Cheers replaced by chills. Serenades replaced by screams. It was quite chilling to see so many fall in such a short amount of time.

Have to get them out of here. Can't let them die.

"Sir!" An Ash Warframe shouted. "Retreat to the Liset! I'll cover you!"

Honor and duty. Savior, not slayer.

The nightmare always ends there. A reminder of the past, a reminder of duty.

Take it to heart. Remember it. Do not let it repeat.

Umbra rose from the floor. There was work to be done. Corpus facilities, Grineer armies, Infestation sources, just another day in the life.

Wonder if anyone else thinks it was all worth it. Wonder if anyone else remembers.

"Sudo, set a course for the nearest threat." Umbra said to his AI. "Preferably Grineer."