Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Future Of Grind In Syndicates.

turbinea

Question

I may be wrong, but i heard on devstream that there will be more content added syndicates at later time. While i like the idea, it also worries me.

If I attain max rank with let's say Steel Meridian, grab all I can and decide to clear out another Syndicate. One that is opposed to SM. Perrin Something.

What if I will be deep, deep in SM enemy status when DE decides to add new content to syndicates.

And I will be interested in getting it. Looking at current offerings I find unlikely, but let's consider this possibility for a sec.

Will I have to re-level up through all SM's ranks again to get that new shiny stuff?

Considering fact that i find very few mods worthy or all that grind, isn't it better to wait for DE's second batch and get all that stuff at the same time?

Unless, it will happen periodically (gasp!), what then?

Comments, ideas? Did i understood something wrong? What would motivate you to re-level up?

I would entertain the idea perhaps new mods slots, but those would have to be global, not just for 1 frame.

3 answers to this question

Well, considering that their 'lore', history and background is paper thin at best, i feel zero allegiance to any of them.

I made choice like many other players i know based on what i want to get from them. I have a plan that give me those few mods i see worthy, while signing up with fewest syndicates possible. But still, i have to play with more than 1 syndicate.

Not to mention, even if they all would have interesting lore, mods will come first.

Would u prefer to run T4 using Skana with rich history of its creation over Nikana? Hardly, i dare to say.

Trade is a possibility, but it's grind in its own category.

When i check the trade chat, all i see: WTS complete set of 'insert Syndicate' - insert plat price. Not helping.

Edited by turbinea