Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] "hardmode" ~ Lvl100 Mission - Mode

LuckyStr_ke

I got that simple idea of an Hardmodeswitch for good players or squads that get bored with Defense-waving and don't know what to max out or lvl.

Imagin you can switch a hardmodebutton to "ON" an suddenly all your missions are locked again... exept the first one.

You enter that mission and realise... evry mop is on lvl ~100 idk.

Its all the same but the lvls are highly increased.

But thats not enought, it should be rewarding right?! And so far there is no need to clear all Planets...

Well implement a reward for evry cleared Planet would be a perfect incentive. I am thinking about high BP like Catalysts, Reactors, Skins and Sentinels. Only for clearing Planets on "Hardmode" of course.

You can switch anytime between "Normal" and "Hardmode" for farming or alerts... what not.

These are the small implements to star with...

thurther changes like special rewords... special bosses.. special alerts only on Hardmode Missions in mind.

Maybe if the Clan and Dodjo stuff comes out we can get extra fanzy hardmode inventory or challenge other clans on speedrunning some intresting missions idk.

I think this should help the DE team to get more time for bigger changes and the higher playerbase would be busy.

Tell me what you guys think, DEsteve liked it yesterday on Twitch-chat i think.

And sry for my english, it's not my first language.

-LuckyStr_ke

ps.: sry for deleting the old Topic, but the title was really bad and i want some attention on this simple way of "content"

This is why I thought another Solar System would be nice... because they can increase the level of enemies and maybe add more if they wanted to :l

(Plus, it would help by increasing the amount of maps and locations there are and name the planets what they like if they don't already have a name)

Having a Hardmode that x100 the level of enemies, now I'd like to see how difficult Pluto can actually be with that. Bet that I'd lose my shield the second I exit the door XD

And Lazer gates would just insta kill... watch out for cameras :P

This is why I thought another Solar System would be nice... because they can increase the level of enemies and maybe add more if they wanted to :l

(Plus, it would help by increasing the amount of maps and locations there are and name the planets what they like if they don't already have a name)

Having a Hardmode that x100 the level of enemies, now I'd like to see how difficult Pluto can actually be with that. Bet that I'd lose my shield the second I exit the door XD

And Lazer gates would just insta kill... watch out for cameras :P

^this will happen anyway... ofcourse they will put in new planets, systems, missions and enemys. and they will get more difficult. The DE-team is not stupid like (while checking this forum) most people think.

My point of this idea is an quick and easy way to give us some challenge and content. looking at Defensiv missions i see they have the mechanic to say....  that low 1-5lvl mission is now llvl80-110.

I don't need new weapons evry week (don't get me wrong, i am actually impressed about that weekly updating so far) . I want challenging missions that aren't Defense.

And I know i am not the only one ;-)

^this will happen anyway... ofcourse they will put in new planets, systems, missions and enemys. and they will get more difficult. The DE-team is not stupid like (while checking this forum) most people think.

My point of this idea is an quick and easy way to give us some challenge and content. looking at Defensiv missions i see they have the mechanic to say....  that low 1-5lvl mission is now llvl80-110.

I don't need new weapons evry week (don't get me wrong, i am actually impressed about that weekly updating so far) . I want challenging missions that aren't Defense.

And I know i am not the only one ;-)

Well they never really said that they were doing it any time soon and I thought they haven't thought about doing it yet so I recommended it in a few posts and hoped they'd see it :P

Now, something that would be even more interesting to add to this is the rule of 'No revives' since that will give a Hardcore feeling, no aspect of that has been added so it might prove more challenge. You get to extraction and die before getting in, have to do it from start again. (Might get downvotes from this idea)

It might make rushing slightly harder, but you need to be careful in mission that have Levels 3x higher than your max rank of Frames (30).

I get your point about the weapons though, I don't use the melee weapons often enough because the fact I'm using Rifles + Pistols to rank them up. There are more Melee weapons than anything else and it's getting to the point where you have more Melee weapons than mods.

Oh and one last thing... what level would you think Pluto enemies be with this added? XD

My idea, since they are 34-50 (or something like this)... it'd be like 250-300

Hardmode rollers. Kill me now.

Seriously though, bumping everything to level 100 would just make grineer missions completely unplayable.

of course it depends on the mission and enemys...  lvl 100 is not the point... 

new and challenging, only with changing the lvls... thats the point

Like the idea, but Orokin BP are a no-no I say. Even Lv 100 enemies aren't challenging enough to be rewarded with a farmable potato ^_^

How about a scaling system that works by how successful you are (completing objectives, killing lots of enemies, breaking stuff) or how long you take. 

It works by increasing the max possible lv enemies can spawn with. So maybe a planet could have 10-15, but due to Tenno activity it changes mid mission to 10-20. And maybe bonus objectives, which rewards you for completing them also, but has a downside to it (Ship integrity compromised, elite troops deploying, etc.)

Oh and one last thing... what level would you think Pluto enemies be with this added? XD

My idea, since they are 34-50 (or something like this)... it'd be like 250-300

I don't think a big lvl change from merkury and pluto is needed.  I don't want to try balancing stuff here from nothing but...  first planets like 50-60  last planets like 90-100.

but again depends how that works not infested idk. DE can balance it i think....  

Like the idea, but Orokin BP are a no-no I say. Even Lv 100 enemies aren't challenging enough to be rewarded with a farmable potato ^_^

i am talking about a 1time reward for clearing a whole planet! no farming involved. Sry if I did not mentioned that

Doing harder enemies who kill you with 1-2 hits would be both challenging and annoying

I still remember mass effect 3 platinum where you were killed most of time by bugs(like you get randomly out of cover , or cant get back into cover , 0.1 second makes difference between life and death there)

It was fun to do i admit , fighting harder enemies would be fun but i think we need more variation

While ago i had idea of "heavy reinforcements" on spy missions that you would need to complete it in very short time or "about 2.5 more enemies and 2 times more special enemies would appear"

So far only challenge is doing Defense missions

I would like it if the game was harder in general. Seems to me like everyone is just rushing through the levels because it's way too easy. I enjoy the levels with bosses and huge enemy waves or higher wave defenses that are actually a challenge.

In all seriousness, no.

I don't want this unless it features more than just "more HP and damage on mobs".

Making hard content by making the enemies damage sponges is a big nono as it will just make the game boring. If however the hardmodes had extra challenge like damage immunities, new movesets from enemies, different enemies, better cooperative enemy AI, then yes, all for it.

yes. this would make warframe look like borderlands 2 with "ultimate vault hunter mode" 

You realize that's a bad thing, right? Forcing someone through the exact same content twice with different numbers the second time is just padding.

You realize that's a bad thing, right? Forcing someone through the exact same content twice with different numbers the second time is just padding.

That's EXACTLY what i'm saying XD

Im sorry if i wrote in a way that people would misunderstand, because in borderlands 2 players are supposed to beat the game with exact same enemies 3 times!!