The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Death Squad Dynamics No Tl:dr Here.

DrasLeona

So far I have been on a personally masochistic quest you could call it.

My goal is to have 5 Syndicate death squads after me, while in Red Veil. Which means i need to figure out how to make enemies with steel meridian effectively.

Currently I'm at 4 syndicate death squads after me and 2 green syndicates. ( i do not like any of the other syndicates than Red Veil)

So, I've killed about 13 or so cephalon suda death squads, around 20 Arbiters, and around 5 new loka, I'm not sure how many perrin sequence I've murdered though I'd guess around as much as new loka.

I've got immense pleasure in murdering them, because its a fun activity! Usually the squad I'm with just carry on, so I'm left to solo them, or should I say repaint the walls with them.

The death squads to my current understanding and experience have close to no consequences to killing them. When I kill them the pre buff syndicate rate showed no reaction. When i killed a death squad i gained no further negative standing with the squad I killed. Neither did i get any positive response from my syndicate for killing their ''competition'' or proving that I am a capable tenno who can fight off assassin squads instead of just murdering countless Corpus in a brain-dead manner.

And when the people in my squad did stick around to kill the arbiter death squads while WEARING ARBITER syndicate on their chest made me laugh and then question that possibility, and why ITS OKAY, they still gain positive standing with arbiters of hexis because they gained affinity. That seems wrong to me.

Why would an arbiter of hexis want to kill an arbiter of hexis death squad? They shouldn't want to, those are their syndicate members hunting a Tenno thats their enemy.

My Suggestion is that if a death squad shows up in your game and you're part of the syndicate of the death squad your ''damage'' to the mobs would result in a 10x multiplier of NEGATIVE standing with that Syndicate. You have the dilemma of helping to kill them and risking jeopardizing your mission or you sacrifice your standing to help your squad out. I would personally love to see that anyone who takes part in killing death squads get recognition in the syndicate thats the enemy of the death squad and there be a dynamic sigil that would change with how many death squads you've killed and survived trough. There is no recognition to the fact that I've killed the enemy's death squads that many times, and its something that could be looked at. I would LOVE to have a Red veil sigil that is unique to the amount of death squads I've murdered. Or something that the Red Veil would decorate a capable and excellent murder machine with.

TL:DR- I will never make a TL:DR because its disrespectful to the time of the people who took the time and though and wrote it out, least you can do is read it and get smacked with a large hammer. Don't want to read a long post? DON'T READ IT AND DON'T PARTICIPATE.

Wont happend because Tenno are loyal to each other before the syndicates.

I guess you play with a different group of Tenno that i do with. the specters i summon are more capable and productive than 80% of the Tenno that i get put into their squad or find on recruiting.

I've got immense pleasure in murdering them, because its a fun activity! Usually the squad I'm with just carry on, so I'm left to solo them, or should I say repaint the walls with them.

Of course you like killing stuff, your a Ra'Zac lover

On:Topic : I would like to see a gain in syndicate standing if you kill a death squad (for the sigil you have on), but I don't like the idea of losing even more standing if killing them.

Just support the Perrin Sequence when the standing for them is really low 

Edited by SYLUX6574

Of course you like killing stuff, your a Ra'Zac lover

On:Topic : I would like to see a gain in syndicate standing if you kill a death squad (for the sigil you have on), but I don't like the idea of losing even more standing if killing them.

i gotta say, yes i do like the Ra'Zac. :D

then what would you replace with killing the death-squad of your own syndicate that is after another tenno in your group.

i gotta say, yes i do like the Ra'Zac. :D

then what would you replace with killing the death-squad of your own syndicate that is after another tenno in your group.

maybe you should be unable to damage death squads of your own syndicate and they can't damage you

I like the idea of an death squad kill counter sigil.

Sounds a bit complex tho, you may have exterminated a hundred now, but what when you reach a thousand? how is the sigil going to represent that in a noticeable way?

i suppose it will have to be fairly large numbered goals. and instead of counting the nr of enemy killed its nr of squads killed.

my suggestion is that you get them from 50 squads, 100, 200, 300. its gotta be outrageous or its not prestigious