The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✘►Join Us We Are Warframe Shinobi◄✘ ➥Looking For Members And Clans Open In Merging With Us!

(XBOX)Javii Gaijin

• 2 weeks later...

Yo man I got love for my clan, but your warframe videos are dope. I just watched another one like a minute ago on youtube, and they are really well made. I'm a fan of the color schematic of the videos and a big fan of the EDM music you're using as background. Fun to watch. Keep it up.

Thanks Lore Walker anyone who supports Warframe Shinobi is Honorary Shinobi in our eyes thanks for the support!

Hey Javi. Are yall looking for alliances. We are LEGENDARY ELITES and the original captains of kokujin made the clan. Bentlynichols, Shyleads, Mr Tdawg and myself. We are a clan of high skill level players. We currently have a mastery rank 18 t3hblindguy. Add me on xbox and let talk about a bright future together

Sup Punisher alot of people either want us to start an alliance or join them dunno what were gonna do yet well keep in touch.You left kokujin to make your own clan?

Yes we did. We are mainly goin to focus on leaderboads. Solar rails are of no benefit. Just bragging rights. Most def keep in touch.. add me on xbox.

Not trying to start any arguments or anything like that here, but aren't Leaderboards even more of a "bragging rights" sort of achievement? And Solar Rails actually give Resources and Credits... where Leaderboards give well... nothing... lol just saying.

And how you been Javi? Haven't heard from ya in a lil while.

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

This clan is more then just a clan we are a family.The men and woman in this clan are my brothers and sisters I would do anything for them and them for me. This is the best clan I have ever found not only just in warframe but any game. We try to be the best we can be but we don't take ourselfs to seriously,we will attempt to help our members no matter what it is. So if you want something more then someone to just run with come join is cuz WE ARE SHINOBI. If you are interested message me on xbox my tag is bigdog6

Not trying to start any arguments or anything like that here, but aren't Leaderboards even more of a "bragging rights" sort of achievement? And Solar Rails actually give Resources and Credits... where Leaderboards give well... nothing... lol just saying.

And how you been Javi? Haven't heard from ya in a lil while.

All is well man just maintaining thanks for asking fam

This clan is more then just a clan we are a family.The men and woman in this clan are my brothers and sisters I would do anything for them and them for me. This is the best clan I have ever found not only just in warframe but any game. We try to be the best we can be but we don't take ourselfs to seriously,we will attempt to help our members no matter what it is. So if you want something more then someone to just run with come join is cuz WE ARE SHINOBI. If you are interested message me on xbox my tag is bigdog6

Thanks Big Dog were happy you joined and happy your happy were a laid back clan a bunch of misfits #JoinUsWeAreShinobi XD

Edited by (XB1)Javi Gaijin

UPDATED INFO -

NEW ALLIANCE - VANGUARD ALLIANCE TO JOIN ADD - Gamertag Javi Gaijin or BigDog6

Clan now at 50+ Members Super active still Recruiting-

Warframe Shinobi now #1 in the world for T4 Defense Orokin

Congrats to all the Senku-sha who made this possible

New Clan Video

Edited by (XB1)Javi Gaijin