The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✘►Join Us We Are Warframe Shinobi◄✘ ➥Looking For Members And Clans Open In Merging With Us!

(XBOX)Javii Gaijin

I'm extremely interested in joining this clan, I'm a fairly new player, Tried pc for a bit but never got into it then started playing it on xbox a few days ago.anyways I got a few questions, Are you guys still recruiting? and are there any requirements like how high my level should be?

Colonel Dogmeat. Rank 11, I'd like to see how it goes.

Hey Colonel were looking for active players who want to make this a permanent home if your looking for something like that long term your welcome, if your looking for just another dull clan experience Join Watermelon lol \XD 

Edited by (XB1)Javi Gaijin

i'd be really interested in joining. i currently have a level 26 or 27 excalibur and a level 10 banshee and i'm online pretty often and play almost everyday or every second day. i can play stealthy or play like a maniac, i'm interested in helping anyone pretty much anytime (i just wanna play) but also am looking for help myself sometimes and i really prefer playing in groups of 3 or 4. I'll message you on xbox live but if you see this before i do you can message me too. thanks for reading and looking forward to being in contact with you soon.

i'd be really interested in joining. i currently have a level 26 or 27 excalibur and a level 10 banshee and i'm online pretty often and play almost everyday or every second day. i can play stealthy or play like a maniac, i'm interested in helping anyone pretty much anytime (i just wanna play) but also am looking for help myself sometimes and i really prefer playing in groups of 3 or 4. I'll message you on xbox live but if you see this before i do you can message me too. thanks for reading and looking forward to being in contact with you soon.

sure but inbox Bigdog6 im out for a couple days