The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✘►Join Us We Are Warframe Shinobi◄✘ ➥Looking For Members And Clans Open In Merging With Us!

(XBOX)Javii Gaijin

ATTENTION!! New players! Please first look to yourself when finding a clan. Ask yourself, does this clan have an amazing dojo? Does this clan have a Warlord that maintains and funds his clan/events. Does this clan make it to any of the leaderboards? Does this clan control nodes that allow me to farm with no tax? Does this clan have active, helpful, experienced, and professional training available to me?

The answer to those questions, in regards to this clan, is YES! Even DE Megan has noticed this clan's potential. Thus making this a good place to reach your own.

Vulari Batman

Founder of Caduceus Fawkes Elite

The Dark One

http://s42.photobucket.com/user/Javii_Gaijin/media/CFE%20CLAN%20BANNER_zpsvhqzmi0u.png.html]CFE%20CLAN%20BANNER_zpsvhqzmi0u.png

Javi is the most talented artists. Other warlords! Our new emblem posted in our alliance forum was Javi's handy work. For a super affordable price you can have a professional design you a logo or banner bringing your clan to the next level! Ever wanted to show your gameplay to your friends? Javi's clan YouTube channel has DE Megan as a subscriber!! Either way. See you on the battlefield tenno.

Batman

Javi is the most talented artists. Other warlords! Our new emblem posted in our alliance forum was Javi's handy work. For a super affordable price you can have a professional design you a logo or banner bringing your clan to the next level! Ever wanted to show your gameplay to your friends? Javi's clan YouTube channel has DE Megan as a subscriber!! Either way. See you on the battlefield tenno.

Batman

Appreciate the love brothas

Clan looks awesome. I'll be really happy to join you guys. I'm playing for a while and love this game, looking for people to play with, please invite me if you are still recruiting.

okay invite going your way as soon as possible please make sure you are not in a clan welcome to the family!

Edited by (XB1)Javi Gaijin