The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo For Adopt(Closed)

The-Malevolence

Hello all.
I am currently the leader of the 501st Tenno,preferably with some small clan started back before melee 2.0...as I have been out of Warframe for awhile due to not having a very good computer,The one other friend in my clan left. I do not want to waste the progress put into the dojo, but since my computer still isn't very good,I've no desire to try and lead a clan either.

Therefore, if anyone looking to start a clan wants a head start on their dojo, you may join me and be promoted as a leader of the clan. I only wish to have access to the dojo and the research,some of which is already completed, such as the Lanka. The dojo currently boasts 4 reactors with 2 more being built,level 0, all four clan halls on level 1(I would take them down fot formas to build the new research areas), a parkour room and pvp room on floor 3, and 3 research stations and an oracle on floor four, with a decent number of research already done.

This dojo is open to anyone COMMITTED to making a clan, preferably with some people already lined up to join.
I will not impede you as a leader, but I cant throw formas around either for construction.

if Interested, you can send me a message pref over steam(The_Malevolence), or at send me a friend request in game(The-Malevolence)

Note:Reducing clan halls to just the base, fit of a real ghost clan. tenno and orokin labs added, researching velocitus

Edited by The-Malevolence

I don't think selling a clan is allowed under user terms/agreement. Perhaps i am mistaken.

While it doesn't say that in the Open Beta Agreement, the End User License, or the Terms Of Use, it does indicate so in the Trading FAQ.

"Players trading for items or services not listed in the trading interface face removal of trading privilege, account suspension or permanent banning."

You can give it away for free though.

EDIT: Missed OP's context.

Edited by Kihana

While it doesn't say that in the Open Beta Agreement, the End User License, or the Terms Of Use, it does indicate so in the Trading FAQ.

"Players trading for items or services not listed in the trading interface face removal of trading privilege, account suspension or permanent banning."

You can give it away for free though.

EDIT: Missed OP's context.

Yeah, its just for free. Ive been out of the game for so long Im taking it with steps on my own time, and all the friends are gone, so why not help someone else out? Ill gst access to later on research and still dojo, while someone else gets a headstart on their dojo, which I can a part of. Win-win.