Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Hijack - Ceres) Grineer...instant Accuracy...please For The Love Of God...

Genji

Hijack missions are freaking impossible with the Grineer having perfect aim & lock.

Don't get me started on missions with a Ballista firing blind & getting a guaranteed one-shot & another shot upon revive. 

Poke them in the eye (ala turn it off please)

Edited by Genjinaro

Yeah, I agree, the accuracy for ground units needs to be toned down(fixed). I had trouble earlier when I was soloing a syndicate survival on Uranus. Once I got to the 5 minutes left mark, I struggled to find any sort of breathing room to let my health and shields recover, even with Frost's Snow globe. I don't think any napalms had spawned at that point yet either, which is a bit ridiculous. The heavy units are supposed to restrict breathing room, not the normal units. When they finally did spawn in, I ended up using a revive because the gunners and napalms made it impossible to let any health and shield damage recover.

Yeah, I agree, the accuracy for ground units needs to be toned down(fixed). I had trouble earlier when I was soloing a syndicate survival on Uranus. Once I got to the 5 minutes left mark, I struggled to find any sort of breathing room to let my health and shields recover, even with Frost's Snow globe. I don't think any napalms had spawned at that point yet either, which is a bit ridiculous. The heavy units are supposed to restrict breathing room, not the normal units. When they finally did spawn in, I ended up using a revive because the gunners and napalms made it impossible to let any health and shield damage recover.

I was trying now a Synd Rank 4 survival and the first thing it come to my mind was CoD Veteran, with the diferent i feel this is misplaced here, people ask more dificulty but get aimbot called acuracy tweak, if we add a few grineer to the mix with their high chance bleed proc and everything turn out very unpleasant wich i dont really find fun at all, so i think im going to pass anything related to this missions bc if i want aimbot diff, i have Cod to play and it was always that way, nothing really new.

I was trying now a Synd Rank 4 survival and the first thing it come to my mind was CoD Veteran, with the diferent i feel this is misplaced here, people ask more dificulty but get aimbot called acuracy tweak, if we add a few grineer to the mix with their high chance bleed proc and everything turn out very unpleasant wich i dont really find fun at all, so i think im going to pass anything related to this missions bc if i want aimbot diff, i have Cod to play and it was always that way, nothing really new.

Yes, it's incredibly annoying. Syndicate missions used to be the perfect opportunity for me to use my "don't press 4 to win" warframes and builds. Now you either kill them all instantly or you bleed to death. And just a week ago Steve was talking about not playing the game like Homer's drinking bird. We'll never make any progress like this...

Yes, it's incredibly annoying. Syndicate missions used to be the perfect opportunity for me to use my "don't press 4 to win" warframes and builds. Now you either kill them all instantly or you bleed to death. And just a week ago Steve was talking about not playing the game like Homer's drinking bird. We'll never make any progress like this...

I think the problem is, they are thinking the dificulty in partys and party only, bc if there is 4 players in that same mission, the aimbot is bearable and the gameplay fun there no question about it bc all the acuracy of the AI is divided by 4 players making it more fair to avoid.

Now if you remove the other 3, it change completly bc you can be shot right from the other side of the map bc enemy only have 1 target and all shots are in your direction so any frame without wide open CC ability or any kind of defensive are being shot in a sucessive way without breathing room, and this is where it loose all the fun bc there isnt much you can do to avoid without A or B.

I think the problem is, they are thinking the dificulty in partys and party only, bc if there is 4 players in that same mission, the aimbot is bearable and the gameplay fun there no question about it bc all the acuracy of the AI is divided by 4 players making it more fair to avoid.

Now if you remove the other 3, it change completly bc you can be shot right from the other side of the map bc enemy only have 1 target and all shots are in your direction so any frame without wide open CC ability or any kind of defensive are being shot in a sucessive way without breathing room, and this is where it loose all the fun bc there isnt much you can do to avoid without A or B.

It could be. And that's terrible because it's very hard to find squads running syndicate missions.  And honestly, I think syndicate missions are one of the worst possible places to try to add challenge to the game. People like you and me have been playing this game for a long time and so we have good equipment and ranked mods. But I imagine how a new player feels after getting owned by two or three Elite Lancers on a syndicate solo run. It's crazy.

It could be. And that's terrible because it's very hard to find squads running syndicate missions.  And honestly, I think syndicate missions are one of the worst possible places to try to add challenge to the game. People like you and me have been playing this game for a long time and so we have good equipment and ranked mods. But I imagine how a new player feels after getting owned by two or three Elite Lancers on a syndicate solo run. It's crazy.

I actually made this comparation now before it reset the syndicate missions with the same frame/weapons/build/survival, its true that before the reset i only had 1 live with saryn and i failed at 52 sec to finish but it was annoying to survive 9 minutes in bullet rain without my Miasma be oriented with duration.

After the reset in survival with full party on Pluto for that same syndicate, it was completely diferent game that was actually fun and enternaiment, never had the feeling that duration was really needed in my build this time bc didnt need to CC around me.

I feel that anyone that go for this alone and without personal builds, frustration is all that they will find bc isnt interesting and become to dependent from specific things like frame, ability and build.

Actually, the accuracy change was implemented so enemies in archwing missions could actually hit you, since the maps are so vast. In turn it also, unintentionally, made the ground units into 'aimbots' essentially. Corpus are tougher because of it, though probably a bit too hard because of the vast quantity of moa's they sent in to fight, but the range that you can safely engage corpus troops has increased. And that's not entirely a bad thing. Grineer on the other had are stupid difficult to fight.