Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Culture Of The Arbiters

(PSN)NearlyDedicated

The Arbiters of Hexis believe that Tenno were not and are not meant to be warriors, or even worse, mercenaries. They believe this was a fallacy constructed by the Orokin to subjugate and suppress the Tenno to do their bidding. Therefore, they believe that to truly walk a Tenno should, you must be honorable and disciplined, seeking truth rather than reward.

Despite hating the Orokin for their labeling of what they believed what Tenno should be, they also recognize the effectiveness and fluidity of Orokin society, but only enough to set the goal that one day the Arbiters and their followers will accel beyond the limits of even the Orokin. The Arbiters believe the potential of a Tenno can exceed to innumerable heights through their way of life - achieving possibly a grander and more advanced society than has been seen for centuries. Also, I'm not a member of the Arbiters, this is just what I've gathered from their statements.

In my person view however, this is what I see:

"We, the Arbiters of Hexis, reject the notion of Tenno as soldiers...

...now go kill thousands of people so we can reward and promote you."

Sorry Arbiter fans, but it's true. :P

In my person view however, this is what I see:

"We, the Arbiters of Hexis, reject the notion of Tenno as soldiers...

...now go kill thousands of people so we can reward and promote you."

Sorry Arbiter fans, but it's true. :P

This can be applied to every single syndicate though, so the point is kind of moot. I do agree with the premise you set out earlier though, summarizes my thoughts pretty well.

Edited by NikodemosTheMan