Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic/closed]Specters And Solar Rails: Sticks And Stones Edition

SpaceHelicopters

Welcome, tenno, to an adventure full of whimsy and snacks...

oV7Y5lZ.png

T'was a slow day in the dojo. All of the senior members of the clan had all gone out on their important missions, leaving the rookies alone. Crisis had broken out, meaning that all of the missions currently active were to high leveled for the poor, noobs. A debris cloud had drifted through the area, the aftermath of an archwing mission, and had begun to pelt the side of the dojo. No real damage was being done, but the rhythmic thumping of the debris on the foot-inch think glass completed the sleepy atmosphere.

It is in the dojo's main hall where the story begins. Nisha loafs about the large, orokin couch, whining loudly and complaining about not having anything to do...

Ah, the whining. How annoyingly adorable.

Uri walked by and sat on the couch opposite to Nisha's own, surfing the Extranet for no real reason on his HoloHand™.

"You too, huh?" He asked in a dull but deep voice as he skimmed through a conspiracy theorist's page (Most of which was downright insane). "I've been told it will last quite a while. Both the Crisis and the debris shower."

Nisha, who's head had been buried in the sofa up until that point, looked up at Uri with an un-amused expression.

"I hate this. The white noise is making me sleepy." she whined, then suddenly thrashed about in a surge of energy. "Ugh, why won't something happen!" After a bit more flailing, she stopped, breathing heavily as she expended her energy.

Jacob walked into the room, seeing Nisha and giving a bow,

"As usual, it is a gift to be in the presence of your beauty." He said, and looked at the Rhino,

"Hello there, might I ask what you are doing on the extranet? My focus is quite unoccupied at the moment."

Jacob walked into the room, seeing Nisha and giving a bow,

"As usual, it is a gift to be in the presence of your beauty." He said, and looked at the Rhino,

"Hello there, might I ask what you are doing on the extranet? My focus is quite unoccupied at the moment."

"Oh, hey Jacob! I see you're stranded here, too!" Nisha beamed, seemingly oblivious to Jacob's flattery. She rolled over so that she was upside down on the couch, her pink hair drooping down due to the dojo's pseudo gravity.

Her purple eyes drifted towards Uri. "Yeah, I wanna know what you're looking at too. Is it raunchy? I wanna see!" As hyper as ever, Nisha rolled over again and scooted near Uri, attempting to get a look at whatever was on his HoloHand.

Uri was momentarily worried at how quickly Nisha had assumed that he was looking at... explicit material.

"Nothing in particular... this fellow insists that Tenno are mindless husks that obey an AI, simultaneously claiming that the Sentients were giant black cuttlefish..." Uri raised an eyebrow. "Meh, that Sentient part might as well be true."

"Maybe, Reminds me of some corpus propaganda I saw a while ago, 'the adventures of Nef and Derf' they went around solving corpus problems, getting money down from a tree, going to a flaming home to save the valuables, getting paid to install energy efficient lights in corpus ships, that sort of thing." Jacob said, chuckling, "There was an Excalibur in it, had the craziest teeth through the middle of his face, where the seam of his helmet is." He chuckled.

"Aw," Nisha whined. She had hoped it was something naughty so she could have some material to embarrass the new guy. She slumped back in her spot, leaning her head back to stare blankly at the wall behind them.

(If you didn't catch what I'm doing, I'm stalling until IceDragon posts. Also, sorry for my absence.)

Edited by SpaceHelicopters