Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is This What Odd Has Come To?

Cat_Jam

Hate to correct you but:

The OP complained that the other players left at the first useful wave to make a new party without him. He didn't wanted to leave, he wanted to get things going longer but at the same time he didn't wanted to reach for the safety of the platform.

The others decided to leave and pick a new trinity to stay for a greater number of waves.

He then came to shame the others who left because he wasn't 'following orders'.

Hate to correct you but:

The OP complained that the other players left at the first useful wave to make a new party without him. He didn't wanted to leave, he wanted to get things going longer but at the same time he didn't wanted to reach for the safety of the platform.

The others decided to leave and pick a new trinity to stay for a greater number of waves.

He then came to shame the others who left because he wasn't 'following orders'.

I know. Just trying to make it apply to all situations.

So OP, don't feel bad. I get shafted too. I try to rely on my clan mates so I get some room to screw around. I usually play Vauban because it let's me stay on the floor and screw around, but I carry at least one lethal weaponry if people want me to stop. (But that won't stop me from tossing teslas at pugs face).

Really, just suck it up for the night and never party with them again.

Edited by SeniorGrey

I feel for you.

I generally hate PUGs with less than 10 MR, generally when i have people in the teens (13+) they understand that the farm is boring enough to warrant deviation from tried-and-true methods.

Though, +1 for you OP. Way to keep finding a way to make Trinity fun and awesome in your own way. I never see the frame played outside of a mobile battery station for the other 3 frames.

While I can understand where they're coming from and such... until a players performance is having a negative impact on the team I don't see what the big deal is...

If he was dieing all over the place and still not listening, then ya I would agree and leave at the earliest convenience and replace him, but the OP probably would have moved back into safety eventually when things got out of hand... I'm all for online etiquette but there is taking it too far, especially when it's just a game...

Besides it's ODD... it's not like interception where the enemies spawn instantly and you have to keep on blasting the crap out of them as they spawn for maxium results, it's ODD... there are set wave sizes and such and each time you kill wave another wave comes at another set team size...

While I can understand where they're coming from and such... until a players performance is having a negative impact on the team I don't see what the big deal is...

If he was dieing all over the place and still not listening, then ya I would agree and leave at the earliest convenience and replace him, but the OP probably would have moved back into safety eventually when things got out of hand... I'm all for online etiquette but there is taking it too far, especially when it's just a game...

Besides it's ODD... it's not like interception where the enemies spawn instantly and you have to keep on blasting the crap out of them as they spawn for maxium results, it's ODD... there are set wave sizes and such and each time you kill wave another wave comes at another set team size...

Again people, like the OP, enforced the idea that no one should have a saying about one play the game, but are ready to cry if the others don't like what one does and leave...