Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help New People Out.

Scryed

What I propose to some of the higher level bored players is to do just exactly what is in the title of this post, so I am going to make it my mission to try and help out the lower level players with Alerts and some missions when I am bored not grinding anything at the time, and I would like to have a lot of other veteran players to kind of help me with this.

You don't have to if you want to, but every little bit helps.

Honestly, I have a lot of fun helping out other players.  There's a unique balance between helping just the right amount, and doing too much or too little to help.  

I do wonder how many newer players really use the recruitment channel, though?  It'd be nice if there was an "Elder Tenno Assistance Queue" or something in these new Hubs.  Some kind of Lounge we could gather at, take a token from and queue up to provide assistance to anyone who calls.  It'd be thrilling to get sucked into some random mission and just have to do your best.

What I propose to some of the higher level bored players is to do just exactly what is in the title of this post, so I am going to make it my mission to try and help out the lower level players with Alerts and some missions when I am bored not grinding anything at the time, and I would like to have a lot of other veteran players to kind of help me with this.

You don't have to if you want to, but every little bit helps.

doing this at least once a day... and i have to say, most of the time it's more fun & rewarding then everything else ;)

I enjoy helping new players. Sometimes I'll go with them in the early missions and just try to keep them alive. Watch their back if they hack a console, revive when needed, and sweep out the room if things really get dicey. But the main thing is to be there to answer questions.

Also, keeping them from wasting the free plat on a syandana, and from selling the starting weapons until they hit 30 is a service we should all perform.