Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Noggle-Statues 1.5 : Some Additions And Thoughts

Fabpsi

Hi ^-^

We all know those little Noggle-Statues for the Liset. 

DE will probably add a lot of other "Bobbleheads" (all other warframes, some enemies, yadaya)

Soooo...I was standing in my Liset..thinking about things and waiting for some clan members...just staring at my Noggle-statues...

Now?...well...I have some ideas :3

Achievement Noggle:

Every "Achievement Noggle" has a special visual Effect. 

To get those special Noggles you have to complete a specific (difficult?) objective:

e.g.:

Kill 1000 enemies with Ember Primes abilities           --->  unlock Ember Prime Noggle (with animated Fire Ember Prime Helmet)

Reach mastery rank 15                                              ---> Lotus Noggle (with a "press x" option. Everytime we press x a random 

clip starts; e.g. "It's the Grineer" )

Kill the Stalker and obtain his equipment                    ---> Stalker Noggle (with some smoke effects)

Kill "Void-Vor" Solo                                                      ---> Void-Vor Noggle (glowy and shiny o3o)

Finish a Orokin Derelict Assassination in under 8min ---> Lephantis Noggle (with green infested gas)

complete every quest                                                 ---> "your Warframe" Noggle (looks like your current Warframe)

or for current achievements:

Kill the Boss from [insert a planet]                              ---> [insert a boss] Noggle

Kill 200 Corpus with a headshot                                 ---> Corpus-Crewman Noggle              

(Those are just some examples.)

Syndicate Noggle-Statues:

I really love the design of the Syndicate Leaders.

If we have enough points we could buy a "Syndicate-Leader" Noggle Statue. (maybe 10.000?)

Those would be a perfect gift for other players :3 

Special Event Noggle:

We will get new ingame Events and there will always be special dates too (anniversary, halloween, christmas,yadaya)

Maybe create some "limited time only" Noggle-Statues?

If we complete an Event (or get a certain score) we get a Noggle as a reward.

(e.g. Future Golem Event --> we get a Golem Noggle ; highscore in Wyrmius --> Wyrmius Noggle)

Or near the next anniversary we can buy a Hayden Tenno Noggle.

My personal favorite: A Sheldon Statue that can only be bought on Sheldons birthday o3o 

(not a Bobblehead. Just a statue. 1:1....maybe I should say that the sheldon statue is a joke.......maybe not =,,,= )

But why do we need Noggle-Statues? Only one player is able to see them...nobody else would know...

Here is one way to change that^^

Noggle Shelf/ additional "trophy Noggle" profile tab   :

Well... it is not really a shelf :3

When someone looks at the profile of a player in Warfame he sees a new tab named "trophy Noggles"

In this tab every Noggle-Statue we obtained can be seen. 

(maybe a little description pops up when we select a specific statue -just take the codex description- or the date the player got it or other basic information)

Noggle-Statues for the Dojo:

Sure they look really nice in our Liset...but (again) nobody else can see them <.<

"but they would be wayyy toooo small for the Dojo!" 

Well, lets add a resize option so we can make them bigger (not a "as big as a Tenno" size :s)

It would be fun to join a Dojo and suddenly see a big Vor Bobblehead right in front of you....and some decoration is always nice^^

Excalibur Prime Noggle:

We all know that Excalibur Prime will always be Founder exclusive. But a Noggle Statue?

Lets have two versions. 

1 for Founder (they get the Noggle completely free. Maybe it has a shiny glow/channel effect)

1 for every Player (it can be purchased in the market for 80~ plat)

(I know this is unlikely to happen.....just some thoughts :s)

Real Noggle-Statues for the Warframe Shop:

Merchandise is always nice o3o

(and a lot of work for DE...maybe in the future... btw:i love the fanmade Vor Bobblehead and Stalker by RagingPanda17 <3)

Well that's about it.

Any thoughts or opinions? 

sry if this is the wrong section.

annnnnd sry for my bad english (it is not my native language and i am tired (._. )  )

Edited by Fabpsi

Please, no... Keep your achievements, accomplishments and all other a-stuff... well, if not away from this game, than away from unlockable things.

Yea, otherwise all event, syndicate and all other ideas are cool. Just not achievement ones.

Edited by RossRam

Syndicate Noggle-Statues:

I really love the design of the Syndicate Leaders.
If we have enough points we could buy a "Syndicate-Leader" Noggle Statue. (maybe 10.000?)
Those would be a perfect gift for other players :3 

I'm oddly curious as to how cephalon will work.

Now if only all good suggestions were actually implemented into the game.

hehe^^

If only a lot of people would actually read this thread and comment <.<

(because....well...a little bit more discussion or comments would be nice :3 ....maybe everyone thinks "yea, nice idea...but there are bigger things that need to change..." or "i dont care at all" or "nothing more to say." and nobody wants to comment....  but those things would be good to know! Or I somehow got a really bad timing..... oh well)

Please, no... Keep your achievements, accomplishments and all other a-stuff... well, if not away from this game, than away from unlockable things.

Yea, otherwise all event, syndicate and all other ideas are cool. Just not achievement ones.

Mhhhh i see. Soooo no new achievements with unlockable things (and that stuff) ...but what about current achievements?

to explain a little bit:

I currently have all achievements i can get...but...thats it. I did not get anything. (and I dont want anything big or special) They are like all other achievements in any other game: just ...well..just there.

I know a lot of players that dont even care about them at all. (and I can totally understand that.)

My thought was

"Well if those achievements would be more rewarding in some way maybe they would get more attention and people had something to do in game."

But they can not be rewarded with Mods or something that could change the gameplay in a way.... but Noggle-Statues? Players could show off a little bit...it is not a "real" big deal...

mhh....but i can see your point.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback^^

• 1 month later...

Sooo time to get this thread going again (I hope <.<) .. or at least to see some other comments here^^

Now we got some new Noggle Statues. I really like the Sargas Ruk noggle... but again:

He is a Boss. Even a boss with some special things going on (you know... flames and stuff) and a good design.

... I still think a special way to obtain a Boss Noggle Statue would be waaayyy better then just to buy it with platin. (like: Kill Ruk 10 times. Or: Kill Ruk 2 times without getting any dmg during the boss fight...something like that)

oh and: I added a link to the Stalker Bobblehead-thread RagingPanda17 made some time ago. Here a .gif :3

qQwwBV8.gif